No no usada

Better question is, how could you not?

I just can’t understand how you people think WMMA is a good thing.

TRT Vitor was long gone before USADA came poking their nose into people's business.

Tristar Vitor is an even better form of Vitor, you'll all see.

We might have an even bigger ubereem by now damn it.

View attachment 288947
I just can't understand how you people think usada is a good thing
Only the first of those was fucked up by USADA. Blame CSAC and NAC for the others. USADA gave Nate a warning over a misunderstanding about timing, and cited Nick for the most Diaz reason possible, being too baked to file his retirement paperwork. NAC gave him a bajillion years for because they were too cheap to use a proper testing agency. Neither Ubereem or ViTRTor went away because of USADA.

HGofVE1.png

I just can't understand how you people think usada is a good thing
<DirkMavs>

This would be great and more interesting that all those trt fights, looking forward to that being possible in the UFC I hope to see that one day.
I would pay for every PPV and even some extra if needed to get that rolling.

S0IdAV0.gif

If PEDs weren't horribly bad for a person, in the long run, we'd all be on them. The reason why they're banned and the reason why we're not all on them, is because they're like cigarettes. They cause severe health problems and we don't want to promote devastating health risks for short term glory...ie: we don't want kids messing with their health to get a competitive edge in sports.

If PEDs weren't horribly bad for a person, in the long run, we'd all be on them. The reason why they're banned and the reason why we're not all on them, is because they're like cigarettes. They cause severe health problems and we don't want to promote devastating health risks for short term glory...ie: we don't want kids messing with their health to get a competitive edge in sports.
Depends how you use them really, Trt in the right use and for the right age category gives a way better standard of life to those who take it, other peds such as ghrp's just encourage your body to produce more or what it already is in growth hormone, this in turn increases collagen etc, anything abused is bad for you though.

So should they ban cigarettes and alcohol also

UFC couldn't make any superfights before usada

So shhhh

So should they ban cigarettes and alcohol also

They tried...it was a little thing called prohibition....and cigarettes...yeah...those should be illegal. Sometimes people are too stupid to make smart decisions on their own. It's like seatbelt laws or motorcycle helmet laws. Protect the masses from their own dumb-fucked-ness.

All those in favour of usada are probably boxing fans that hate mma. They wanna see mma/ufc fold

<DirkMavs>

This would be great and more interesting that all those trt fights, looking forward to that being possible in the UFC I hope to see that one day.
I would pay for every PPV and even some extra if needed to get that rolling.

S0IdAV0.gif

Waste of mj on Data.

Back