No one is calling Conor GOAT anymore?

A

AusMMAfan

It looks like the nuthuggers have finally realised Conor isn't that great and are no longer starting threads or posting comments like "CONOR GOAT".

Godspeed Nate Diaz and Mayweather, you served us well and restored order in to the MMA universe.

MM is the new appetizer of the week

Not for me though. A bit too overrated for me.

Hey look a Conor hate thread! That's new! The dude doesn't even have a fight lined up and you're still talking about him, talk about obsessed lol.

No one with a respectable opinion ever did.

Last edited:
Some of his trolling fans have moved on to Mike Perry, others graduated Middle School and decided it was time to move on.

Hey look a Conor hate thread! That's new! The dude doesn't even have a fight lined up and you're still talking about him, talk about obsessed lol.

Yeah almost a year without fight MMA. I think he might return by year end though against Fergy or Nate.

His fans are MIA

It looks like the nuthuggers have finally realised Conor isn't that great and are no longer starting threads or posting comments like "CONOR GOAT".

Godspeed Nate Diaz and Mayweather, you served us well and restored order in to the MMA universe.

He's pretty good actually. Anyone who can't see this is either blinded by hate or doesnt know shit about fighting.

That said he should defend his fucking belt og vacate.

Some of his trolling fans have moved on to Mike Perry, others graduated Middle School and decided it was time to move on.

Moving on. That's a foreign concept for you Fedor fans, who still haven't moved on from the "good ol' days" of Pride.

He's pretty good actually. Anyone who can't see this is either blinded by hate or doesnt know shit about fighting.

I agree he is pretty good but until he holds his belt for like 5 or 10 years he is no where near GOAT status. I don't hate Conor just his annoying fans.

Noticed how he phrased it. He said Conor isn't "that" great. Still great, just not "that" great. Even the haters have to admit at this point that he is something special. He's not just your run of the mill fighter, as they've been trying to make everyone believe for years.

Not really sure what nate did in losing to conor did...haha and mayweather is boxing...whether or not there aren't as many threads means very little...going 10 rounds, with 10 weeks of boxing training, only served to greatly increase not only conor's worth as a fighter, but also his confidence and his reputation...whether or not the haters admit it or not...they have been bad mouthing everything conor has done since his arrival in the ufc....

wait and till a fight is announced, then see how many conor threads there will be...

Noticed how he phrased it. He said Conor isn't "that" great. Still great, just not "that" great. Even the haters have to admit at this point that he is something special. He's not just your run of the mill fighter, as they've been trying to make everyone believe for years.

run of the mill fighters do not win 2 world titles in 2 different weight classes at the same time, within the same year...

Hard to do when he lost 3 out of 4 last fights in his prime. They have seen nothing yet if this Conman continues to fight.

Where have you been? He lost to some bum who isn't even an MMA fighter, bro...

Hard to do when he lost 3 out of 4 last fights in his prime. They have seen nothing yet if this Conman continues to fight.

Eddie Alvarez - Win.
Nate Diaz II - Win.
Nate Diaz I - Loss.
Jose Aldo - Win.

I need some of whatever you're smoking.

Back