No one is more overrated than Brian Ortega right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Max is going to destroy this chump.

He's got such soft body, Max is better than him everywhere, besides guillotine chokes.

I thought it was Zabit? Hard to keep up with who people think is overrated. But yeah undefeated and a beast everywhere..... totally overrated.

I wish there was a way to link a face and name/identity to a poster account.

It would cut down on a lot of the "I need attention so let me shitpost and be disrespectful" posts.

I wish there was a way to link a face and name/identity to a poster account.

It would cut down on a lot of the "I need attention so let me shitpost and be disrespectful" posts.
wtf did I do? I can't have an opinion? You sound emotional

I don't know, anyone who does this to Frankie Edgar has to be pretty good..

ConcernedDenseBlackrhino-max-1mb.gif

There's really no telling how Max returns after his latest health concern. It's not like he sprained an ankle or even broke a hand. Dude's brain box is currently a question mark.

I don't know, anyone who does this to Frankie Edgar has to be pretty good..

ConcernedDenseBlackrhino-max-1mb.gif

Franky is getting old. He's just not as explosive as he used to be. Even his family has been preventing him from taking more fights. I'm not sold on Ortega yet.

wtf did I do? I can't have an opinion? You sound emotional

No, just slightly tired of people posting ridiculously stupid shit for attention.

But that comes with the territory on the internet, at least as long as people can post anonymously.

He's a legit I believe. But Aldo is still the best in the division

Finished every fight in the UFC and knocked out Frankie Edgar in the 1st round

Obviously overrated he sucks

Ortega is the better extreme weight cutter

HAHA YA BRO SOOO OVERRATED XDDDDD

god damn MMA fans are annoying.

yeah max is a bad matchup for ortega, it doesn't mean ortega is overrated. i think ortega will be tough enough/long enough/be able to use his improved boxing to be somewhat competitive on the feet and make it to a decision, only way he finishes max is if he grabs the neck in a clinch like he did to cub.

No, just slightly tired of people posting ridiculously stupid shit for attention.

But that comes with the territory on the internet, at least as long as people can post anonymously.
Who the fuck cares about being anonymous? If you want to know who I am, PM me. It won't change anything, I will still say Ortega is overrated because he is

Max is going to destroy him

Back