"No way UFC 220 does more than 300k buys" - B.Schaub

I'm going to be optimistic and say this card does 500k. This card seems to have been promoted more heavily than any card in 2017 except UFC 217.

Schaubs a bigger wanker every episode.
ive stopped listening to his "breakdown" completly and im only suffering through his bs because callen is awesome.
Absolutely, this, thank you. Stopped listening to BBB just before ConorVSFloyd happened, Schaub was out of control. His constant need to be right is painful. Only watching TFATK because of Bryan. I'm not a hater, but I just don't understand why Brendan keeps getting gigs, I mean the Golden Globes?? And Bryan Callen who is way (way!) funnier and been there for years, doesn't get that. Brendan Schaub has the best agent in the business. GOAT agent.

Thread should be called "morbidly unfunny T shirt salesman has opinion on UFC PPV numbers, is likely wrong"

Yeah go watch the card that's headlined by rampage jackson and chael sonnen in 2017. Very relevant stuff there. Dumbfuck.
Happy New Year!
D6PfW.jpg

HW title fights usually attract a fair bit of attention, but this card really is exceptionally weak. wouldn't surprise me if that number was accurate.

shut up schaub. this wanker is now doing shows on the E! network

I don't think about the numbers often, or at all really.
So I have no fucking idea, but am I mistaken in thinking that Heavyweight title fights generally do relatively big numbers ?.

Most people I know are pretty excited for the HW fight.

I’ll guess 550-750k

300k was my prediction & I'm pretty accurate with my ppv-buyrate predictions. Has 219 at 350, 218 at 250, whiffed on 217 at 650k tho.

I think 221 does less than 100k, & 222 does 200k unless it adds some good shit

I will say @ least 400-450K.

Rampage and Chael are both boring fighters I have no interest in watching even for free. I can't be alone on that.

Back