No wmma fights and still boring

Biologically speaking, the ability to defend your mate is more important than penis size.

Not to mention I'm glad you've got the down low on how big Flyweight's dicks are
Being short is OK, mate it really is OK

Kill them .......probably.... steal their woman.... doubtful.

Doesn't matter how well you fight.... a 4 inch penis is a 4 inch penis.
Meh, I'm 6'4 and completely average and my best friend is like 5'6 and sports a Grand Hogoso. Not an exact science.

Being short is OK, mate it really is OK

I'm 6'0" "mate". I'm just not obsessed with other men's size unlike some people. If they can fight, I don't care if they're 5'4" or 6'4"

It's not just a matter of boring or not boring, it's a matter of competence. Men are more competent fighters.

Biologically speaking, the ability to defend your mate is more important than penis size.

Not to mention I'm glad you've got the down low on how big Flyweight's dicks are
Tall, robust men would give a better indicator to that than a manlet even if they can't fight.

Tall, robust men would give a better indicator to that than a manlet even if they can't fight.

At first glance, yes. But since we're talking about said manlets whooping bigger man's ass, the appearance doesn't matter

There is no "down low" when talking about Flyweight's dicks. That's the point.

How'd you know, measure that bad boy?
Funny story, a mutual friend of ours years and years ago got really pissed off because he sent her a dick pic, and this silly bitch sends it to my phone, blowing up about how disgusting he is and all.

I felt pretty violated.

Stop turning my thread into a dick thread, fuckin homos

Funny story, a mutual friend of ours years and years ago got really pissed off because he sent her a dick pic, and this silly bitch sends it to my phone, blowing up about how disgusting he is and all.

I felt pretty violated.
Yea, I believe ya.

Those people are just emasculated by the fact those manlets can kill them and steal their woman. It's hurts their soul on a primal level

Last time I checked, MMA doesn't do shit against guns, knives, and explosives. Bring on the manlets, let them try. :cool:

Only Here for Attachments: 3
Manlet MMA fighters: 0

Back