No wonder Sage is back at WW...

10267066.jpg

He must have God tier genetics to stay that lean year round
Also to stay that lean and hold onto that amount of muscle

It's almost like his dads an ex roid dealer LOL could you imagine..

still looks like guillotine bait to me with that long neck...

I feel like if this photo were video they would all (well Sage and his fellow Brotein shake) be shaking trying to hold their poses for the pic.

Getting a photo with Sage must be exhausting.

I want to pour guacamole over his abs and just lick them off clean

If only his face was as beautiful as Paulo Costa's. He would be the perfect specimen.

He looks like he's taking a fuck ton of creatine. Mad water retention in the neck/face areas.

WAT

Being a naturally shredded hunk of manmeat, I am unaware of this phenomenon. That shit causes water retention in specific areas???

I want to pour guacamole over his abs and just lick them off clean

If only his face was as beautiful as Paulo Costa's. He would be the perfect specimen.
I want to pour chocolate sauce and ice cream into his speedo, call it a mud pie and then eat it. No homo.

Last edited:
WAT

Being a naturally shredded hunk of manmeat, I am unaware of this phenomenon. That shit causes water retention in specific areas???

More accurately that shit causes water retention, which is particularly noticeable in the neck and face. It can make a drastic difference, I wrestled with a guy who started taking it to bulk from 195 to 250. He's fucking enormous and pretty cut, but his face/chin/neck looks like that of a fatter man.

LeL what an idiot. He is like undefeated at LW and has a losing record at WW but wants to fight there? Dude, no one cares about your muscles (not totally true as some closeted SherGheys love them some beef cake). Hit the wrestling room and road and do so,etching with your potential instead of trying to look like a cartoon character. See Fedor and Zabit.

Why doesn't he quit this shit and become one of those Instagram fitness models?

He could probably make a shitload more money without embarrassing himself in the cage anymore.

While twiddling his perfectly shaped nipples.
The nipples on those delicious pecs of his are just the cherry on top of a perfect cake. They get attention sure, but my fingers and lips will quickly want to go elsewhere. No homo.

Last edited:
Really nice kid but it's hard to see him get out of the C league he's in unless he really cuts a corner.

WW would be a good move if he's that lean and having to cut however many pounds.

I say throw him in there with someone legit, like top 5 and see what happens. Sometimes it's the only way to get that blood flowing (ie. Robbie Lawler, both Diaz bros, Lauzon bros etc.) Would love to see if he can rise up and maybe he would. If not, he's still young and can get there.

LeL what an idiot. He is like undefeated at LW and has a losing record at WW but wants to fight there? Dude, no one cares about your muscles (not totally true as some closeted SherGheys love them some beef cake). Hit the wrestling room and road and do so,etching with your potential instead of trying to look like a cartoon character. See Fedor and Zabit.

rofl... this literally made me LOL. Do you honestly think he's doing that? Dude has been shredded long before he jumped into the UFC. C'mon now.. he's just staying fkn fit like he's always done AND is good at it. Also, he fights. I can't hate.

Back