No wonder Trump wants to build a wall

Lol, non existent, you been brainwashed.
I dare you to try to walk across the border without an id and passport, video it and if you are successful I'll send you a hundred dollar bill.
You cry that there is no wall then ask me about a fence in my back yard? What is it, is there only a fence at our border or are you not satisfied with a fence and want a wall?
And are you saying Mexico is a prison or do you just not want brown people inside prison walls no matter what?
They can walk across the border, just not at official check points. They do it in the wilderness and across privately owned farm land.. Plenty of stories about there from farmers all the time.

did not work for china....

if you are refering to the great wall, the mongols easily got through it and nearly put the chinese through an extinction..
How did they get through it? hard to see how horses were able to jump that massive wall.

How did they get through it? hard to see how horses were able to jump that massive wall.

They either rode around it or more commonly bribed people to open the gates or simply forced themselves through gates. It's not like the wall was continuous, nor is Trumps proposed wall continuous.

Cartels are brutal. But the decision of whether or not we should spend $20 billion on a border-wall should not be based on a massacre that occurred in Mexico in 2011.

You have to analyze how much a wall would cost, and how much benefit it would actually provide.
Here's the benefit, a country should have a wall to protect it's borders just like every house should have a front door to protect it's residents inside.

Simple logic and common sense.

So we should stop all border enforcement then? If walls don't work why even have people patrolling it?

if you dont want immigrants here, all you have to do is stop people from hiring them. thats why they come. it will work way better than a wall, and be tens of billions of dollars cheaper. i wish i were joking with that figure lol. other than that, patrol the border as we are now. fences in some areas etc.

You have poor terrible logic. So if a crook could find a way inside your house, would you still not lock your front doors?

I don't lock my doors. I haven't locked my door my entire life. Growing up we didn't even have a key to our front door.

I support increased border security agents for the same reason I would choose an armed guard at my house over a wall if I had concerns. The difference, in this case, is that I think I read that the guards are actually a cheaper solution than the wall.

Here's the benefit, a country should have a wall to protect it's borders just like every house should have a front door to protect it's residents inside.

If you built your house partly on your neighbor's property, or property you share, like a natural resource you both utilize, you would have quite distinct problems.

Shit equivalence.

they went around the wall because the wall didnt cover every nich and crany of the countryside.

its not easy to build walls through mountains...

the mongols defeated the chinese with ease.

when they fought the russians the mongols nearly exterminated them, but the russians fled into marsh/swampland which slowed the mongols down.

They can walk across the border, just not at official check points. They do it in the wilderness and across privately owned farm land.. Plenty of stories about there from farmers all the time.
Lol, the wilderness and private land huh? those pesky brown people are just walking across the border and stealing all the free money being handed out. Only solution is a wall. too bad you can' just post up in a tree stand and shoot em huh?!

You are a gullible brainwashed fool.
Probably believe that trickle down works and this tax bill will make ya rich too right?

You know, plenty of stories that say so all the time!

Lol, the wilderness and private land huh? those pesky brown people are just walking across the border and stealing all the free money being handed out. Only solution is a wall. too bad you can' just post up in a tree stand and shoot em huh?!

You are a gullible brainwashed fool.
Probably believe that trickle down works and this tax bill will make ya rich too right?

You know, plenty of stories that say so all the time!
Are you disputing that they are walking in through wilderness borders and over private farm land? If not then your post means nothing to me.

A wall just seems like a waste of money since many illegals come via other means already and they'll find a way through/ around the wall anyway. A better way is to make it impossible for illegals to work here and receive benefits. That way a million of them can come but they'll leave when they realize it's horrible for them to be here. That said, I don't see most of America enforcing these strict laws, though.

Are you disputing that they are walking in through wilderness borders and over private farm land? If not then your post means nothing to me.
I'm disputing that illegal immigration is a problem. You'e been brainwashed to believe that they are taking your job or money and that is not the case. There is very little crime caused by illegal immigrants and I'm willing to bet they work twice as hard as you! There is more crime being done by Trump himself that is actually hurting peoples ability to work pentions and safety. It is clear as day this is the biggest piece of shit ever to hold office and you fucks who support him are to blame!
You are the ones who need a wall built around you, and I am sure you wouldn't be smart enough to get around it over it or through it lol, bunch of dumbasses.

I'm disputing that illegal immigration is a problem. You'e been brainwashed to believe that they are taking your job or money and that is not the case. There is very little crime caused by illegal immigrants and I'm willing to bet they work twice as hard as you! There is more crime being done by Trump himself that is actually hurting peoples ability to work pentions and safety. It is clear as day this is the biggest piece of shit ever to hold office and you fucks who support him are to blame!
You are the ones who need a wall built around you, and I am sure you wouldn't be smart enough to get around it over it or through it lol, bunch of dumbasses.
There is very little reported crime by illegals because it would lead to their deportation.. So of course reporting among that group of criminal populace is going to be lower.

There is very little reported crime by illegals because it would lead to their deportation.. So of course reporting among that group of criminal populace is going to be lower.
Right! Yeah, they sneak through the wilderness to commit crime that is never reported. Yet Trump and his band of white collar Crooks have a list of crimes so long they've charged, indited and fired more of his cabinet in the first year than every other administration in fucking history. Trump is the biggest turd ever to hold office and you stand there smelling it and try convincing everyone else it is the best BBQ you ever ate lol. Fool!

Right! Yeah, they sneak through the wilderness to commit crime that is never reported. Yet Trump and his band of white collar Crooks have a list of crimes so long they've charged, indited and fired more of his cabinet in the first year than every other administration in fucking history. Trump is the biggest turd ever to hold office and you stand there smelling it and try convincing everyone else it is the best BBQ you ever ate lol. Fool!
You sad strange little man. You have my pity.

You sad strange little man. You have my pity.
Don' worry bout me sherbro you have enough on your plate going through life with your simple washed mind, lookout for the brown people sneaking through the wilderness to steal your job and commit crimes against you that no one will report lol

No. The border wall is more like putting a $50,000 front door on your house but leaving all your windows open.

Like I said, what is the cost and what is the benefit? The wall would be a great idea if it was relatively cheap, because it will be relatively effective. But it's not relatively cheap, it's very expensive. It's also not going to help that much, since there are multiple other easy ways into the country.

It will basically be an incredibly expensive, mildly effective, symbol.

Back