No wonder Trump wants to build a wall

I don't lock my doors. I haven't locked my door my entire life. Growing up we didn't even have a key to our front door.

I support increased border security agents for the same reason I would choose an armed guard at my house over a wall if I had concerns. The difference, in this case, is that I think I read that the guards are actually a cheaper solution than the wall.
Well then sorry friend, but you are not logical if you refuse to lock your house doors at night.

You are not logical if you choose not to lock your car doors.

What you are advising is simply NOT rational OR intelligent.

If you built your house partly on your neighbor's property, or property you share, like a natural resource you both utilize, you would have quite distinct problems.

Shit equivalence.
You really must not be very bright.

A house should have a front door just like a country should have a border wall.

Cartels are brutal. But the decision of whether or not we should spend $20 billion on a border-wall should not be based on a massacre that occurred in Mexico in 2011.

You have to analyze how much a wall would cost, and how much benefit it would actually provide.
like-gattling-gun-gif.31561

You really must not be very bright.

A house should have a front door just like a country should have a border wall.

So, would you cede the Rio Grande river to Mexico, or attempt a major international incident by building a wall on their sovereign soil?

But by all means, speak boiler plate, absent nuance some more.

So, would you cede the Rio Grande river to Mexico, or attempt a major international incident by building a wall on their sovereign soil?

i was gonna save this but
d79.jpg

No. The border wall is more like putting a $50,000 front door on your house but leaving all your windows open.

Completely wrong. Again, the wall will be built and other protective measures will be taken too.

Your terrible example is just that... TERRIBLE.

Like I said, what is the cost and what is the benefit? The wall would be a great idea if it was relatively cheap, because it will be relatively effective. But it's not relatively cheap, it's very expensive.

The cost is relatively cheap in the grande scheme of things and mostly irrelevant.

The benefit is that fewer lesser people will be able to get into our country illegally.

Price does not determine if the wall is effective or not, the wall preventing lesser illegals from getting into this country does.

It's also not going to help that much, since there are multiple other easy ways into the country.

Do you take this same approach and outlook to everything else in your life?

Why lock your car doors? A crook could just break your windows if he really wanted.

Why lock your house doors? A crook could find a way "around that" if he really wanted.

Your logic is so terrible it is not even WORTH debating.

It will basically be an incredibly expensive, mildly effective, symbol.

A symbol that will allow fewer people to get into this country illegally. That makes it effective.

Again, simple logic and common sense.

I would build it on their land and send them the bill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back