nobody talkin bout Dominic Reyes???

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
that guy looked like a straight up killa.

he's the future at 205.

Good point!

We should be talking about him more.

Very impressed. He beat a very experienced guy in OSP.

Had not seen him fight before, thought he might be too green. But he is legit. Exciting prospect.

Not a lot of people care about Dominic Reyes, he's not exactly an interesting guy in any form or fashion.

You beat gatekeeper OSP.. OK, OSP is good and dangerous, but that isn't going to put you on the map.

You gotta do some other shit first, but he's still a guy with a lot of work to do.

LHW isn't the best division either.. We'll see in the future how things go.

Looked very good. OSP looked very bad though.

I think Latifi would be a great matchup for him next.

Reyes has potential but only time will tell if he can make a dent in this desolate land named the LHW division.His stand up skills are very good but we didn't get to see his clinch and ground game yet.

Undefeated, has the size, agressive, good power and speed, he's a finisher. Unless DC fights Jones a third time or Gus beats him, I can see Reyes giving him trouble.

He looked great but slowed down dramatically after 4 minutes

He looked great but slowed down dramatically after 4 minutes
He "hit the wall" cardiovasculey and OSP was still standing. He was like oh fuck, I got 2 more rounds to go

For sure he can give Jones problem. Jones has trouble fighting ppl his same height and size. Look at how he struggled against Gus and OSP. Reyes, certainly, is on everyone's radar after derisively beating OSP. And btw, Reyes got robbed out of that KO if you ask me. Dumbass ref...

There's a pretty big jump between osp and jones lol

he lacks the fight IQ to beat a master craftsman like Jones

Undefeated, has the size, agressive, good power and speed, he's a finisher. Unless DC fights Jones a third time or Gus beats him, I can see Reyes giving him trouble.
tenor.gif

I doubt Jones will ever fight him. Reyes is the future of LHW tho and definitely takes a clean Jones.
People making a big deal out of him not throwing 100 power shots in the 2nd and 3rd, need to get a grip every MW, LHW or HW doesn't throw that much, he still beat the piss out of OSP in those rounds y'all talk like he gassed out and got beat up.

If Jones if presumably off the roids, then yes.

Back