Nobody talking about Zombie vs Edgar?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Come on people, I'm stoked. How can you not be excited for this? Destined to be a runner for FOTY. Plus KZ is returning.

I have KZ by 3rd round tko

Fuck me, wish we got this fight a long time ago.

I was like ‘KZ already returned against Bermudez’ then realised that was 18months ago. My bad.

Pretty pumped I feel Edgar gets it done over 5 but 3 is a toss up.

Is it 5 rounds?

Edgar Will come out with a vengeance .

Rape incoming.

Oh I’m definitely stoked. Great fight. I’ve never shelled out the cash to go to Vegas or anything for a live event, but this fight is going down about 10 minutes from my house here in Denver so myself and some buddies will be there. Pretty excited for Perry vs Cowboy that night too.

Wont get too excited until I know its happening for sure.

145 could really do with the Korean Zombie back for a few years. His destruction of Poirier is still one of my favourite ever fights

Its 3 months away. Plenty of time for Zombie to pull out unfortunately

Fucking banger. Love both guys but I'd love to see the Zombie get in a rythem again and make a run.

Consider me hyped

Conor's fighting Khabib bro. 50% of all threads will be dedicated to that and Ufc 229 for the next 2 months.

Unless Jon Jones, Gsp or Anderson return

if KZ wins they could do KZ vs ortega for the interim strap.

Come on people, I'm stoked. How can you not be excited for this? Destined to be a runner for FOTY. Plus KZ is returning.

I have KZ by 3rd round tko

fight is like 8 weeks out there time after ufc 229,

I was like ‘KZ already returned against Bermudez’ then realised that was 18months ago. My bad.

Pretty pumped I feel Edgar gets it done over 5 but 3 is a toss up.

Is it 5 rounds?
5 if I recall correctly.

Going to be an insane fight. Potential FOTY right there.

Back