Nobody talking about Zombie vs Edgar?

Hope Frankie gets back on track, but there are no losers when this fight goes down!

I don’t know what’s worse for me. Mandatory two-year Korean military service or Ramadan every year?

I think edgar finds a way to win. Remember when KZ was having those fights against Leonard Garcia? He has certainly improved since then. It's a real shame we were robbed of those few years of him fighting while he was still young.

Some talk about it... I know I am pumped. Don't care if it is not 2011....

I don’t think I can watch this. These are my guys

I wonder what illegal techniques Mark Henry will tell Edgar to use when he's controlling the fight.

It is still a while away but aside from that it just seems like one of those fights that doesn't need a lot of talk or anything. It will speak for itself in ways that we can't anticipate.

Frankie will survive a few scary moments and then outwork and grind KZ out.

Last edited:
KZ via Twister in the Second after a Franky takedown and the ensuing scramble.

War Zombie !!!

I don't want to see this fight end up looking like Cub vs Edgar 2. Hope KZ knocks him out in impressive fashion

I love this fight. Other than Mcg vs Khabib and Diaz vs Porier, this is up there as one of the best match ups made recently.

I'm picking Edgar because that's what my gut is telling me but never count out the korean zombie. Both men coukd be hurt and come back for the dub.

Back