Nobody Talks About Battlefield 1 on Sherdog

MacDuffle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I still cry about it sometimes

There are other forums on reddit and elsewhere gabbin' away, sure, but they all seem to be stocked full of ballistic statistic-spouting tryhards and WW1 buffs too busy orgasming over the matching brickwork on Ballroom Blitz to make fun of any particular play style or weapon selection

I want to hear what gun makes you sum an entire player up, or what maps can be boiled down to absolute savagery play style or objective summary

And is it just me, or are there entire Operations designed to give the defending team a heart attack due to the difficulty

....and jesus christ on a buddhist bagel, the new PTFO skins for battlefest guns look like rusty weathered dogshiite with a meme slapped on the shoulder stock, entirely incongruous to WW1 grit

Those new skins can eat it.

While we're complaining, why in everloving flub did i work my ass off getting 2 seconds shaved off my spotted duration, only unlocked after completing Jason Bourne objectives 5x

I'm still going to get shot, aren't I

Only now i have to swap explosive resilience or suppression resistance for that perk

As archer would say eat a d*ck jungle

...and that jungle would have been Argonne Forest except nobody plays that shiite anymore because of its tendency for death funnels

We're all playing PUBG. Keep up.

i can't see the other goddamn team at all in bf1. try as i might, it's not fun to run around then got shot and repeat 10x. i'll wait until i can hook up my ps4 to a better monitor and not a tv.

That's because everybody who would be playing Battlefield are playing PUBG.

Play a little here and there. It's not bad.

Sometimes I don't even notice it's not BF4. I missed the helicopters though. I love flying those. I'm terrible at planes.

I even like just shuttling players in to key spots with a heli and getting out. Gunship from the 80's was one of my favorite games.

I wish there was more of an unlock system. The skins dont do it for me at all. Guess they cant simply overhaul it at this point though.

I'm just sick of people choosing medic class, and never reviving people. Every match I get downed, then the 2-3 medics around me dont do shit. EVERY TIME.

I liked the game but it kept crashing all the time for me or I would get some strange bug half way through a game. 9 of every 10 games were being fucked up by glitches and crashes.

I liked the game but it kept crashing all the time for me or I would get some strange bug half way through a game. 9 of every 10 games were being fucked up by glitches and crashes.

Pc?

Yeah, it's not like I have a shit system either I've got a 1080 and i5.

From all i've seen of bf1 pc troubleshooting, there is no build on earth that will sustain it

Any attempt to play bf1 on pc creates singularities in time/space that cannot be undone

There isn't a single Lupkow Pass game being played across every region on earth, and that map is flawless

I know everyone's masturbating furiously to Czar maps right now but come the f*ck on lads

There isn't a single Lupkow Pass game being played across every region on earth, and that map is flawless

I know everyone's masturbating furiously to Czar maps right now but come the f*ck on lads

The Pro's & Con's of a map voting system.

I don't actually mind where there's a set rotation of maps. However, it does suck when half the server leaves because they don't like that particular map.

The Pro's & Con's of a map voting system.

I don't actually mind where there's a set rotation of maps. However, it does suck when half the server leaves because they don't like that particular map.

Any election held against Tsaritsyn will fail miserably

The fix is in

Last edited:
Im not much of a gamer but i have been playing BF religiously ever since BF3. BF1 is great but the novelty wore off pretty quick and honestly besides the cavalry (which is probably the greatest thing ever) the vehicles are horrendous, and that really matters since it's such an integral part of the franchise. The motorcycle pisses me off the most, its practically impossible to drive that thing in a straight line or even turn with out wildly skidding out of control.

There is also less content then the last games in the way of weaponry, i get that its WW1 so it wouldn't make sense but it is an unfortunate trade off for authenticity. I suppose it's cool if that really matters to you but personally i play video games to have fun and it's just hard to have fun with this game. I guess that's my problem, it's just not as "fun" as the other two games before it, It's not as fluid. By no means am i saying this game is bad because it's still a very, very good game but it's just not as awesome as the last two have been. Im pleased they reintroduced the WW theme when people wanted it the most but it was short lived and personally im ready to go back to modern times.

Yeah, it's not like I have a shit system either I've got a 1080 and i5.

I'm on an r9 380x 4gb and i5 6600. Cant get the game to run at a steady 60fps with vsync on.

I did notice that whenever I set dx12 or enabled that unlimited resource option, it crashed a lot. havent had any since sticking with dx12 and limiting the resources.

Still play it on ps4 but if fucking lost me when I can't get a game of fucking FORT.

40+ kill games get my dick hard. (not really)

Went 45-3 on that tsar map or whatever A B and C.

i have no interest in it, ill wait for squad to come out

Im not much of a gamer but i have been playing BF religiously ever since BF3. BF1 is great but the novelty wore off pretty quick and honestly besides the cavalry (which is probably the greatest thing ever) the vehicles are horrendous, and that really matters since it's such an integral part of the franchise. The motorcycle pisses me off the most, its practically impossible to drive that thing in a straight line or even turn with out wildly skidding out of control.

There is also less content then the last games in the way of weaponry, i get that its WW1 so it wouldn't make sense but it is an unfortunate trade off for authenticity. I suppose it's cool if that really matters to you but personally i play video games to have fun and it's just hard to have fun with this game. I guess that's my problem, it's just not as "fun" as the other two games before it, It's not as fluid. By no means am i saying this game is bad because it's still a very, very good game but it's just not as awesome as the last two have been. Im pleased they reintroduced the WW theme when people wanted it the most but it was short lived and personally im ready to go back to modern times.

The massive Rainbow six seige trend these days seems to offset it nicely

Felt too much like COD for my taste, but i'm all about dynamic floor and wall strategies. I demand more of that shit in xbox one titles all day, said system was supposed to be "the future of gaming"

Also the new perino (plus kopparhead gold skin if you caught it on exchange) has been a great new gun addition

New double barreled shotgun can lick my kneecaps, I already use the 12 gage (like a noob, so i'm told)

I done f*cked up and worked my ass off for the vitali-italian whatsitflub sniper carbine version, and now I get to perpetually squint down range and unload three bullets into a single enemy because he's farther than the optimal 75 meters every time

Also they nerfed mortars to do 30% enemy damage per direct hit

Tell that shit to the soldiers of WW1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back