Nobody Talks About Battlefield 1 on Sherdog

I'm on it all the time (or as much as a full time job and parenting allow).

I don't play competitive shooters anymore except for Left4Dead2 every year or so and I thought the single player aspect of BF 1 had a lot of potential. The team definitely has the talent to create a rich singleplayer or co-op game but I guess they want to stick with the COD market.

I bought this game for one reason only the Russian Musket and couldn't get it

Also they nerfed mortars to do 30% enemy damage per direct hit

Tell that shit to the soldiers of WW1
This was very annoying trying to get the parabelum or what ever it's called. You gotta shoot down two planes with an lmg and kill 20 people with the motar airburst. It was easier to shoot down two planes.

OP seemed to hold a whole conversation alone that covers the title.

I like BF1, it is a great game. I can't forget BF4 tho, that is possibly the goat FPS for me.

I am one of the few decent medics in the game ahah, 1m, 2, 3m.. still no revives.

I like BF1, it is a great game. I can't forget BF4 tho, that is possibly the goat FPS for me.

I am one of the few decent medics in the game ahah, 1m, 2, 3m.. still no revives.

That's my biggest complaint of the game. I MUST be the medic, because if I'm not, nobody revives. I'll have 4 medics within 10m of me, and I'll wait for 20 secs for a revive. Goddamn, never had that problem in Battlefield Bad Company 2, BF3 or 4.

I still cry about it sometimes

There are other forums on reddit and elsewhere gabbin' away, sure, but they all seem to be stocked full of ballistic statistic-spouting tryhards and WW1 buffs too busy orgasming over the matching brickwork on Ballroom Blitz to make fun of any particular play style or weapon selection

I want to hear what gun makes you sum an entire player up, or what maps can be boiled down to absolute savagery play style or objective summary

And is it just me, or are there entire Operations designed to give the defending team a heart attack due to the difficulty

....and jesus christ on a buddhist bagel, the new PTFO skins for battlefest guns look like rusty weathered dogshiite with a meme slapped on the shoulder stock, entirely incongruous to WW1 grit

Those new skins can eat it.

While we're complaining, why in everloving flub did i work my ass off getting 2 seconds shaved off my spotted duration, only unlocked after completing Jason Bourne objectives 5x

I'm still going to get shot, aren't I

Only now i have to swap explosive resilience or suppression resistance for that perk

As archer would say eat a d*ck jungle

...and that jungle would have been Argonne Forest except nobody plays that shiite anymore because of its tendency for death funnels

Crazy you made this thread. So I just bought this game last week and it's fucking amazing. I'm playing on a pretty average TV and sound system, and those maps are incredible. I've been playing the multiplayer 30 man conquest maps and I'm just amazed by it. This is hands down one of the best battlefield games ever made.

bf1 is great but in retrospect i think bf4 is better

the weapon variation was lackluster in bf1 imo

bf1 is great but in retrospect i think bf4 is better

the weapon variation was lackluster in bf1 imo

The progression is generally not good. I wish they had made you unlock attachments and shit, or buy them with currency. The loot crates are meaningless, and the currency to buy weapons system is terrible too, considering there are clear better guns in each class.

The progression is generally not good. I wish they had made you unlock attachments and shit, or buy them with currency. The loot crates are meaningless, and the currency to buy weapons system is terrible too, considering there are clear better guns in each class.
agreed tho im not sure what attachements there is for those old weapons

also i think the tanks are more cheesy than in bf4, yea sure in bf4 they had all those perks that made it easier to kill ppl from a distance but atleast your engineer class had powerfull antitank missiles to counter that

in bf1 unless your are close as an assault i find it much more difficult to take them out

agreed tho im not sure what attachements there is for those old weapons

also i think the tanks are more cheesy than in bf4, yea sure in bf4 they had all those perks that made it easier to kill ppl from a distance but atleast your engineer class had powerfull antitank missiles to counter that

in bf1 unless your are close as an assault i find it much more difficult to take them out

Yeah, that's the quandry with the attachments. They maybe could have included little perks that changed the attributes of the weapons. Like have the sniper rifles have simple, handmade attachments where there were not in real life. Like have the recon class unlock a fabric wraparound for the butt of his gun that reduced recoil. There could have been some cool things like that.

Yeah, the tanks are much harder to take down.

Yeah, that's the quandry with the attachments. They maybe could have included little perks that changed the attributes of the weapons. Like have the sniper rifles have simple, handmade attachments where there were not in real life. Like have the recon class unlock a fabric wraparound for the butt of his gun that reduced recoil. There could have been some cool things like that.

Yeah, the tanks are much harder to take down.
yeah that sounds reasonble to have as attachements, i know they added or will add a perk system but i havent been keeping tabs on the latest news of bf1

as a sidenote i still find myself going back to bf4 from time to time and still have stuff to unlock

yeah that sounds reasonble to have as attachements, i know they added or will add a perk system but i havent been keeping tabs on the latest news of bf1

as a sidenote i still find myself going back to bf4 from time to time and still have stuff to unlock

From what I've seen, those are already in the game. I only got the game like a month ago, but in discussions I saw people talking about how they hated camoflauge and the decoy, so I assume they're already in. If so, that sucks, because I have not noticed anything.

From what I've seen, those are already in the game. I only got the game like a month ago, but in discussions I saw people talking about how they hated camoflauge and the decoy, so I assume they're already in. If so, that sucks, because I have not noticed anything.

The flare spot immunity might seem overpowered until redditors remember there are grenades and gas and crossbows to detect enemies with already

I never liked BF1. To me BF4 is still superior.

Good because it is just another rinse repeat casual console shooter that is wildly historically inaccurate and with a terrible PC version leading to more repetitive gameplay with no unique servers. Rising Storm and Rising Storm 2 all day, they are basically improved versions of Battlefield while Battlefield has gone downhill after 2142.

Back