Nobody's talking about Ortega's granite chin?

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Useless when you have no answer back but still what a chin, probably better than Diaz bros chin.

1326453679_300x300.jpg

yeah it is, now , could be also it was .
Im not sure but it seems once your chin goes through that kind of beating ,
it exponentially fades away in every next fight.

Undoubtedly has one of the best chins in the game after that display last night. Was almost surreal how he kept walking forward despite max using his face as a punching bag.

Hell of a chin but that CTE though. Those are the types of fights that you can never recover from and will take years off your life. I hope he takes a good amount of time off and I’m ready to see how he performs after this.

His chin and heart are nothing short of amazing with that being said.

No the dr stopped it. He didn’t say no mas

He didn't protest at all he was thanking the lord he didn't have to go back in there with Max

Same as BJ they both quit.

on the stool.

That fight took a few year's off his life no doubt, great chin and obviously has tremendous heart. Most guy's would have given in

He didn't protest at all he was thanking the lord he didn't have to go back in there with Max

Same as BJ they both quit.

on the stool.

When has protesting ever done anything ever.

I mean I think last night everyone in the UFC 231 thread was praising his chin.

It's literally the ONLY thing that kept him in that fight, his chin and his heart. Because he was very much out struck in that match. Minus about 3min of round 3, where he came out like a new fighter, but Max weathered the second wind and resumed his game.

he has a good chin but max is not known to be knockout artist

That fight took a few year's off his life no doubt, great chin and obviously has tremendous heart. Most guy's would have given in
years is a stretch ill say a few days.

I don't know, I guess he lived up to his heritage which he talked about constantly

i think a lot of people knew he had a really good chin, but yeah he showed that it's an absolute iron chin last night.

Not just the chin but the fight he had in him after taking so much punishment. That shit was inspirational.

27 years old, only had a total of 14 career fights before Max.

You should have a good chin at that point to make it in MMA, but fights like that is where it starts to go wrong.

Back