Social Non-Binary is the New Emo Goth

Hog-train

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm not one of those people that deny legit trans people exist. I've met trans people and most of them simply want to pass as the other sex without being noticed. Some may say they have mental health issues or whatever. Doesn't matter because they have always existed, so it's definitely a real phenomenon.

But when I hear stats like 2% of the population is now trans, you find out only like 1-2% of them are actually id-ing as "real" trans and 98% of them are nonbinary Ze/Zirs/they/thems.

Why are almost all the nonbinary they/thems/Ze/Zirs aged 18-24 females with colored hair and septum piercings? It's a stupid fad and political statement. There should definitely be a distinction between trans people and these nonbinaries.

They are the new Emos or goths. But the problem now is that these emo have glommed onto the trans movement and gained legitimacy. They're trying to change society and how every one of the average folk speak and act. They're the ones pushing for pronouns everywhere. And being successful at it. They way they go about it is pretty narcissistic IMO.

Real trans people want to pass so well, you don't even question their pronouns, but instead automatically assume it.

Last edited:
Girl, Boy, Non-Binary...Falcon punch works regardless.

KYECc.gif

giphy.gif

Never knew about the emo to trans pipe line.

Your worried about a percentage of a percentage of people

This place is becoming depressing as hell

No wonder most people think mma fans are fucking assholes

It sure seems you are right.

"Non binary" is about the stupidest thing out there.

Back