Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
+465 on 5d. I'm tempted but I think the Celtics blitz them tonight to close it out.

I'm also extremely biased at a Celts fan, and hit them in 6 at +1000 so even more reason for me to be biased.
Shit didn't even notice it. I thought they put those props up closer to game time. Yeah ill be on that for like 0.5u

Bulls are scrappy and Celtics are a jump shooting team who can be hot or cold. Wouldn't be surprised if we see the game play out similarly to how Grizzlies/Spurs played out last night

edit: Celtics in 6 was +1000?! I swear I would have hit that but i remember the celtics in 6, 7 had shit odds . good luck on that

Shit didn't even notice it. I thought they put those props up closer to game time. Yeah ill be on that for like 0.5u

Bulls are scrappy and Celtics are a jump shooting team who can be hot or cold. Wouldn't be surprised if we see the game play out similarly to how Grizzlies/Spurs played out last night

edit: Celtics in 6 was +1000?! I swear I would have hit that but i remember the celtics in 6, 7 had shit odds . good luck on that

Hit it at +940 as soon as the Rondo injury news broke, then it inexplicably went to +1000 before getting hammered. Was absurd, didn't hit for nearly as much as I should have though :(

And thanks man, hope it gets there.

EDIT: Wow, I actually got it at +1090 the second time

Last edited:
NFL DRAFT PROPS

C. McCaffrey draft position u8.5 (+220; still like the current +180 line, though) risk: 1u +2.2u
J. Adams draft position u6.5 (-260) risk: 2u +0.77u

I'm getting out of my McCaffrey bet now that the odds are moved a good deal. I've learned that there may be some trading that could screw his draft position

2.03u on the o8.5 draft position (-175) for a net profit of 0.16u -2.03u

Thanks for the chedda, 5d

Last two draft props (I hope)

Joe Mixon u43.5 (-135) risk: 1.35u -1.35u
Haason Reddick u17.5 (-350) risk: 4u+1.14u

Gosh I wish I hadn't hedged but I heard some conflicting chatter about Carolina's interest in McCaffrey being a smokescreen. Oh well, can't complain with the results +0.73u

Red Sox (+100) risk: 1u

I don't have any NBA bets for today but I can conveniently close out all three of my series props on the Wizards, Celtics, and Jazz tonight so I can still have my NBA gambling fix. Gun to head (in case anyone cares), I think the best ATS play today is the Clippers +6. Utah isn't a team that can win by big margins unless everything goes perfectly. I expect the game to be pretty close throughout

Also, I wouldn't hate a "Bulls first half, Boston full game" prop if it's over +300
Hit on Red Sox +1u
Hit on Celtics series +3.15u
Hit on Wizards series +1u

Gotta wait until Sunday to hopefully hit Jazz series. No risk on that but I'd obviously like it to hit. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us get good odds on Wizards > Celtics

Hit on Red Sox +1u
Hit on Celtics series +3.15u
Hit on Wizards series +1u

Gotta wait until Sunday to hopefully hit Jazz series. No risk on that but I'd obviously like it to hit. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us get good odds on Wizards > Celtics

Celtics series -160 on 5D. Hoping they fall down 0-2 again and then John Wall gets suspended for the rest of the series or something

Celtics series -160 on 5D. Hoping they fall down 0-2 again and then John Wall gets suspended for the rest of the series or something
Definitely not as high as I wanted. I guess I'll somewhat hope they lose game 1 so I can get better odds (although I wouldnt mind them winning game 1 as I have a Wizards win EC bet too). Are you taking Celtics?

Definitely not as high as I wanted. I guess I'll somewhat hope they lose game 1 so I can get better odds (although I wouldnt mind them winning game 1 as I have a Wizards win EC bet too). Are you taking Celtics?

I'm undecided on it. Feel like Smart/Bradley can match up decently with Beal and Wall defensively, but IT will get torched out there. We had some ugly losses to Washington this year too.

Think the odds are pretty accurate

Last edited:
I'm undecided on it. Feel like Smart/Bradley can match up decently with Beal and Wall defensively, but IT will get torched out there. We had some ugly losses to Washington this year too.

Think the odds are pretty accurate
Personally don't think Smart can guard either Beal or Wall but yeah IT is gonna get burned when he's on the court. I agree that the odds are accurate

Yankees (-173) risk: 1.73u
And with this win, I am officially back in the black for baseball season. Let's see how long I can stay in the positive

Personally don't think Smart can guard either Beal or Wall but yeah IT is gonna get burned when he's on the court. I agree that the odds are accurate

Definitely won't lock them down, but if he can at least slow them down I'd be happy. But I really don't know how they hide IT defensively; probably zones and doubles but that's dangerous against Washington

DODGERS!!!!

I didn't see the username but LOL at dude who posted his Phillies slip then deleted it when they imploded. Way to be transparent

Hoffenheim - Eintracht Frankfurt

Hoffenheim to win >> odds 1.55 / -182

Hoffenheim are undefeated at home, they have won their last 8 games at home and they are playing to get the 3rd place that secures a Champions League spot. They are a very good offensive team

Eintracht Frankfurt aren't good on the road, they have lost 6 of their last 7 games on the road, plus they are missing some important players.

Wizards +163 for the series vs Boston, 1u.
Wizards win series 4-2 at +440 for .3u.
Also have a Wizards win EC bet at +1400 for .5u that I will hedge vs Cleveland (presumably they will play the Cavs) if Wash can get past Boston.

Wizards +163 for the series vs Boston, 1u.
Wizards win series 4-2 at +440 for .3u.
Also have a Wizards win EC bet at +1400 for .5u that I will hedge vs Cleveland (presumably they will play the Cavs) if Wash can get past Boston.

I'm tempted to stab Wizards in 7 at +965. Could definitely see both teams winning their home games, or maybe even each taking one on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back