Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - August, 2017

3u on Pirates tonight
I bet them yesterday and still smh. What a shit sandwich. We must have taken the lead 4 times and blown it.

I may tail. GL

Oh yea. 4 big swinging dicks all playing the Bucs! Let's get it!

Oh yea. 4 big swinging dicks all playing the Bucs! Let's get it!
Hit on Indians and Indians over 2.5 first five today. Lost on Houston

Thinking about playing phillies either first five or over 1.5 first five. Don't like betting on bums though

Whiffed on the dodgers Sox game last night. Tied after 5 and dodgers didn't cover. Dodgers busted 2 good parlays

Last edited:
Hit on Indians and Indians over 2.5 first five today. Lost on Houston

Thinking about playing phillies either first five or over 1.5 first five. Don't like betting on bums though

Whiffed on the dodgers Sox game last night. Tied after 5 and dodgers didn't cover. Dodgers busted 2 good parlays
Samardizia has lost his last three vs the Phillies. But those games were years ago. 4 of the 6 cappers I follow are. taking the Phillies. They are just really struggling and Samardzia has only given up a few runs in his last 14 innings pitched.

I lean Phillies but it's not much confidence

Samardizia has lost his last three vs the Phillies. But those games were years ago. 4 of the 6 cappers I follow are. taking the Phillies. They are just really struggling and Samardzia has only given up a few runs in his last 14 innings pitched.

I lean Phillies but it's not much confidence
i like the Giants, actually, fwiw. Nola is a pretty good pitcher but i think the giants offer more offensively

i like the Giants, actually, fwiw. Nola is a pretty good pitcher but i think the giants offer more offensively
They do. Posey is out but they didn't have him last year and shellacked Nola.

I'll probably end up passing.

I am not touching the game. I have zero confidence in either team and feel it's a toss up. I would bet whoever has more value which I think is Philly.

I am trying to be careful lately and not wager unless I have some sort of gut feeling. When I saw the post about Pitt my gut said tail and I listened.

Degen NFL bet cashes

Ravens ml and dolphins under 20.5

Don't play a lot of NFL. Sucked at it last year. The point spreads are difficult for me

Football has grown less appealing to me over the years. They've watered it down. I usually just watch my home team.

I am not touching the game. I have zero confidence in either team and feel it's a toss up. I would bet whoever has more value which I think is Philly.

I am trying to be careful lately and not wager unless I have some sort of gut feeling. When I saw the post about Pitt my gut said tail and I listened.
I wasn't even really looking at the game for today until ignp said something about it. Then I remembered reading the game preview and that wainwright is dealing with an injury.

First five hit. Now let's see if the moneyline cashes

3bld4.gif

Man, cincinatti tournament has been such a letdown.
No fed, murray, djok, wawrinka
Just look at the people still in tourney late... Donaldson, sugita...
I'm so annoyed that I stabbed at delpo +1000 on that side and not Dimitrov +1400. Had a feeling.. whomever won that match would walk to finals...

Degen NFL bet cashes

Ravens ml and dolphins under 20.5

Don't play a lot of NFL. Sucked at it last year. The point spreads are difficult for me

Football has grown less appealing to me over the years. They've watered it down. I usually just watch my home team.

Ravens are always a good preaseason bet. Since John Harbaugh has been there they are 26-12 in the preaseason

1u dimitrov +600 to win tourney.. he's got a cakewalk today and then likely isner and then likely nadal, but w/e

man i wish i did +1400

Just for some afternoon delight I'll take the under 5 first 5 -125 in the Cubs blue jays game. Happ and arrieta have been very good in the past 4-5 starts and the Cubs are coming off a huge offensive game against the terrible reds. I'm expecting the first 5 to be in the 2-3 run range without having boh of these terrible bullpens in play.

Back