Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - August, 2017

Muguruza putting on a beating on Halep in the WTA finals.

Congrats my man.

Thx, dude.. sorry it was at your expense.. always a better feeling when we win together

Another solid week for me.. as I've stated , it's always my best time if the tennis year .. Canada > Cincinnati > us open (no doubt the fact that it's in my time zone is a huge factor, I can pay the most attention and actually WATCH every match I want)

Can't wait for the open

Don't laugh me out of here, and take this with a grain of salt, but I'm betting wwe today lol.
Have a buddy at work who is obsessed with wrestling and he gave me some tips haha.

I got nakamura at like -2xx. He's -900 now. So there's no more value in that.

The field vs brock +280/ samoa joe +400.
Lol looks like I need to start betting wwe.
I figured mahal would win from interference. He's a good heel right now and I still think they want to build up nakamura.

I would've cleaned up tonight. You have to bet based on the business decisions of the wwe

Lol looks like I need to start betting wwe.
I figured mahal would win from interference. He's a good heel right now and I still think they want to build up nakamura.

I would've cleaned up tonight. You have to bet based on the business decisions of the wwe

I honestly have no clue who any of these guys are lol. Besides Brock of course.

Watching the main event and roman rains tapped 20 times in front of the ref and they didn't stop it. He spammed super man punches.
Samoa joe is out of shape.
Lesnar had a fake injury and left and came back.
Braun is a huge mother fucking hillbilly.

I honestly have no clue who any of these guys are lol. Besides Brock of course.

Watching the main event and roman rains tapped 20 times in front of the ref and they didn't stop it. He spammed super man punches.
Samoa joe is out of shape.
Lesnar had a fake injury and left and came back.
Braun is a huge mother fucking hillbilly.

So after picking most of the events right I decided to bet on the field vs lesnar. I figured with the "I'll leave wwe if I lose" narrative they were setting up a UFC return

That's just my luck. The only fight I bet on I lose smh

As long as Mayweather finishes Conor I'll be good. But knowing my luck it will go the distance lol

Interesting for tennis bettors:

This was so off.

High ranking players like Sam Groth have commented on being offered match fixing bribes via social media. We know it goes high up, but unfortunately nothing is ever done about. The TIU is pretty much a joke.

Thx, dude.. sorry it was at your expense.. always a better feeling when we win together

Another solid week for me.. as I've stated , it's always my best time if the tennis year .. Canada > Cincinnati > us open (no doubt the fact that it's in my time zone is a huge factor, I can pay the most attention and actually WATCH every match I want)

Can't wait for the open
Good call on Dimi, brah.

I'm in the opposite time zone, being in Australia these matches are usually on at like 1am-6am for me. It sucks alright, I'm not even betting on most games.

Last edited:
Like a lot of the baseball lines today
1u brewers -122
1u dodgers -174
1u A's +138
1u rangers +124

Big money came in on pirates today.

I'm in on dodgers at -135. Line is still dropping

i've discovered the way to win at baseball is to never make picks myself and only tail people here.

i followed texas last year so was very familiar with hamels lol. any picks for tonight?
I like rockies for 1u at +105
I think gray is good pitcher
Brewers 1u -115 the brewers are in the middle of playoff race giants have nothing to play for

Dodgers are tempting at almost even money even with brock stewart at the mound. They are just so good and find ways to win
But im going to lay off it i think

brewers hits, dodgers hits - nice!

what's up for tonight?

brewers hits, dodgers hits - nice!

what's up for tonight?
I like dbacks and dodgers tonight but they are juiced...a tempting one is nats at almost +150 they own the astros i think nats have won 12/13 against houston something crazy like that

Back