Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2017

Today College Basketball:
Michigan State over Rutgers -14 spread for -110 risking 1 unit
Minnesota over Nebraska -7 spread for -110 risking 1 unit
Nova over Zags -3 spread for -120 risking 1 unit

The Rams are -2 against the Eagles this week? wow. I'm a Rams fan and im admittedly a cynic to the success they're having this season, but I think the Eagles are the play here. Will confirm later in the week

I like the rams. Think they’ll be able to exploit the injuries on the eagles off line.

I already locked in the Vikings on the road as a -2.5 favourite against Carolina.

They played Carolina last year in week 3 on the road and won 22-10 and sacked Cam Newton 8 times. Sam Bradford was the QB last year and Case Keenum will be the QB this Sunday, pretty confident they cover a field goal.

Riding the hot hand, as usual.

1.6u Mtl -10x

In price, we trust

Today College Basketball:
Michigan State over Rutgers -14 spread for -110 risking 1 unit LOSS
Minnesota over Nebraska -7 spread for -110 risking 1 unit LOSS
Nova over Zags -3 spread for -120 risking 1 unit WIN

Went 1-2 yesterday, should have known that MN traditionally struggles at Nebraska. MSU beat Rutgers by 10 in a close game, still take -14 on that game more often than not.

Today college basketball bets:
Wisconsin over Temple ML +170 1 unit
Rhode Island over Alabama ML +135 .5 unit
Houston U over Fairfield -12 -155 (bought points) 1 unit[/QUOTE]

Chargers -1 + Eagles +8.5

^ that two team teaser looks to be money. i already put 2.2u on it (to win 2u)

Chargers -1 + Eagles +8.5

^ that two team teaser looks to be money. i already put 2.2u on it (to win 2u)

i dont do teasers but the eagles look good this weekend

during the kings/cavs game last night one of the commentators claimed that sacramento flew back west during their three day break and then flew back east. i think they could get blown out(20+ points) tomorrow against new orleans, their fourth road game, and might get a good price if davis doesnt play which he probably wont.

Ravens ml

Ravens +5.5

Traditionally these games have been decided by a field goal.

i dont do teasers but the eagles look good this weekend

during the kings/cavs game last night one of the commentators claimed that sacramento flew back west during their three day break and then flew back east. i think they could get blown out(20+ points) tomorrow against new orleans, their fourth road game, and might get a good price if davis doesnt play which he probably wont.
im taking finals at the moment so dont expect anything i say to be accurate because i havent been looking at much at all. with that being said, that makes a lot of sense and ill probably tail you on that. maybe a stab on the alt line too if we're expecting a blow out. id prob play a boogie prop, too. his usage is through the roof without AD and its against his former team

im taking finals at the moment so dont expect anything i say to be accurate because i havent been looking at much at all. with that being said, that makes a lot of sense and ill probably tail you on that. maybe a stab on the alt line too if we're expecting a blow out. id prob play a boogie prop, too. his usage is through the roof without AD and its against his former team

the prop bet is what im looking at. the ml will be very expensive even with davis not playing. will probably only play that if sac comes out hot in the 1st quarter and i can get a good price...-200 or less

good luck on your finals.

the prop bet is what im looking at. the ml will be very expensive even with davis not playing. will probably only play that if sac comes out hot in the 1st quarter and i can get a good price...-200 or less

good luck on your finals.
<3 thank you

Need advice:

Pre season I bet 1u on the Rams winning the NFC West at +840. I can hedge out with NOT Rams winning NFC West at +140 and pocket something close to 5u. My thinking is- the Rams have a very real possibility of losing the game this weekend against the Eagles, then they have to travel to play the Seahawks for (essentially) the NFC West Championship. I don't really like the situation they're in without Robert Woods and their two ILBs being "questionable" this weekend. Would you guys let it ride or hedge out?

i would hedge, but i hedge a lot. my theory is never take a loss if possible and i believe that the majority of the betting public plays favorites so the +140 is probably skewed and could be worth less.

Need advice:

Pre season I bet 1u on the Rams winning the NFC West at +840. I can hedge out with NOT Rams winning NFC West at +140 and pocket something close to 5u. My thinking is- the Rams have a very real possibility of losing the game this weekend against the Eagles, then they have to travel to play the Seahawks for (essentially) the NFC West Championship. I don't really like the situation they're in without Robert Woods and their two ILBs being "questionable" this weekend. Would you guys let it ride or hedge out?

I just bet the Rams to win the Super Bowl to win 8 units at +1600. That plus the fact that I think the Rams beat the eagles I’d let it ride.

Wow, Yankees about to get Giancarlo Stanton pending his approval and didn't give up that much in return.

Hopefully he stays healthy, he can play DH and now he isn't playing in Marlins Park which is a pitchers park.

Looking at da bears today

Bengals coming off that brutal game against Steelers. Bears can run the ball.

Vikings ml

Ravens ml

Some decent lines today.

Back