Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2017

I lurk so much here and make nice coin off you guys' MMA talk that I wanted to give back if I could - assuming this doesn't jinx it to all hell now. I found this on bodog:

Capture.JPG

This hits 10 of Bob's last 11 games on Columbus' side. And Oilers had more than 21 shots on net in all 10 of their last 10 games. Even against Buffalo and Arizona (where they played like absolute shit - I was at the Arizona game, they stole it) Oilers had more than 25+ shots.

Unless McDavid bombs Bob for 3 goals in the 1st period and he gets yanked, I really think this hits. Bob will be a Vezina candidate again. Hard to see him getting pulled any night. It is possible the Oilers stink it up and can't get shots on net...but ~7 saves per period average? Really feels like a keeper.

Last edited:
Brooklyn Nets +3 for 1.1u
Nets ML for 1u

BOL fam

Brooklyn Nets +3 for 1.1u
Nets ML for 1u +1.35u

BOL fam
Let the good times roll; Currently on a +10.88u run since Sunday morning on posted picks. Shout out to my inspiration @barrygood1

Indiana Pacers -1.5 for 2.2u

anyone looking to degen out- there's an NBA total that i wanna monitor and LB. will post as soon as i confirm what i like i see during the game

LB 76ers for 4u (+100)

pass on the total for now

... cool 76ers just decide to not play defense today. awesome

im thinking about the packers, especially if the panthers score first. there are some people that are claiming that rodgers was ready two weeks ago. the pack can still make the playoffs if they win out.

what are you looking at today?

Titans/49ers under 45 points (1u).
Dolphins +3.5 (1u).

im thinking about the packers, especially if the panthers score first. there are some people that are claiming that rodgers was ready two weeks ago. the pack can still make the playoffs if they win out.

what are you looking at today?
Nothing really strong honestly. Waiting for injury reports to come out before finalizing but I’ll prob be on the Pats Rams 49ers

Nothing really strong honestly. Waiting for injury reports to come out before finalizing but I’ll prob be on the Pats Rams 49ers

thanks, im probably going to play the rams as well

thanks, im probably going to play the rams as well
Wait for injury reports. There are a lot of key players on both sides that are up in the air. If the Rams have their full squad (even if not at 100%) I might make it a big bet. Andrew Withworth is the most important guy for the Rams

NFL Early games

Saints -16.5 (+102) risk: 1u - (historically, giant favs like the Saints today have a pretty good cover rate)
Packers (+130) risk: 0.5u - (ill add another half unit live if i can get them upwards of +200)

Wait for injury reports. There are a lot of key players on both sides that are up in the air. If the Rams have their full squad (even if not at 100%) I might make it a big bet. Andrew Withworth is the most important guy for the Rams

already bet both the packers and the rams

i was going to wait for a live bet opportunity on the pack but i believe the reports that rodgers has been good to go for the last two weeks

dont know if you are in the US but if not get a matchbook account. they are great for nfl, nba and mlb pre game but they have a poor live betting format

pack was +140

im going to add more as well on the pack in game if we can get better odds

i got my +200 on Packers. 0.5u added

already bet both the packers and the rams

i was going to wait for a live bet opportunity on the pack but i believe the reports that rodgers has been good to go for the last two weeks

dont know if you are in the US but if not get a matchbook account. they are great for nfl, nba and mlb pre game but they have a poor live betting format

pack was +140

im going to add more as well on the pack in game if we can get better odds
Yeah im in the US. 5dimes is pretty good. I also have a smaller book that gives live betting odds throughout the game, not only during commercial breaks and between quarters. its kinda cool

Wasnt able to pre bet nfl this week due to life.
But i live bet the packers at +190 for 1u.
Im thinking of pre betting rams for 1u

ii have no idea why there was ever a debate to bench keenum for bridgewater. cinci is probably packing it in but case is playing some very very good football this entire season

ii have no idea why there was ever a debate to bench keenum for bridgewater. cinci is probably packing it in but case is playing some very very good football this entire season
agreed. halfway through the season i threw a SB future bet on them at +900 and im VERY happy w it

tailed you guys on packers +200.

i don't follow the nfl anymore but this looks to be a shootout right?

Back