Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2017

tailed you guys on packers +200.

i don't follow the nfl anymore but this looks to be a shootout right?
both defenses are playing decent so yeah, kinda

Internet issues all morning.

On the rams for 2 units. They’re gonna win the Super Bowl.

With my pre bets and live bets all accounted for, a Pats win of less than 9 would be absolutely amazing today

Having a bunch of issues withdrawing from Pinnacle. Anyone know how fast they are with reviewing accounts and shit?

Let's start the week off right. I think this line has massive value and I'm breaking one of my own rules of not going heavy on a bad team. The Bulls have quietly been playing spectacular ball as they have won 5 straight games and covered 6 straight. Conversely, the 76ers are in a bit of a slump, going 2-8 ATS in their previous 10 games. What this means is that the books are overrating the sixers while underrating the Bulls, which works out very nicely for our betting purposes. More so, the 76ers will be missing Joel Embiid tonight. Embiid is a top 25 player in terms of real plus/minus this season so his absence will definitely make a difference tonight. Without Embiid this season, the 76ers are 1-3 both straight up and ATS

Chicago Bulls (+105) for 5u

BOL

im going to play it as well.

hopefully well get a live bet opportunity to hedge or free roll

Falcons or Bucs win by 1-6 points +206 to win 1U. Just to have some action on the game and I don’t necessarily want to have my money on Jameis Winston tonight.

Let's start the week off right. I think this line has massive value and I'm breaking one of my own rules of not going heavy on a bad team. The Bulls have quietly been playing spectacular ball as they have won 5 straight games and covered 6 straight. Conversely, the 76ers are in a bit of a slump, going 2-8 ATS in their previous 10 games. What this means is that the books are overrating the sixers while underrating the Bulls, which works out very nicely for our betting purposes. More so, the 76ers will be missing Joel Embiid tonight. Embiid is a top 25 player in terms of real plus/minus this season so his absence will definitely make a difference tonight. Without Embiid this season, the 76ers are 1-3 both straight up and ATS

Chicago Bulls (+105) for 5u

BOL
Woooooo what a sweat!! Strippers and blow tonight!!!!!!

Na jk I’ll get a gift for my gf. Hope a lot of people tailed

Tailed for 1U at +120, thanks dude, great call!

I'm on a great run tailing folk in this forum this past week, I've hit 5 of 6. That Bulls tip just cashed a +350 dbl.

Cheers, G!

FWIW im on u218.5 in the Lakers/Dubs game tonight for half a unit. Obviously not a strong lean but I think that line is pretty off. we'll see

LB TB Bucs at +230 for half a unit

Good call bro! I blindly tailed for 1.5u

+650 when they were down by seven with 5 minutes left

second leg of a back to back, are the 76ers justified heavy favs tonight?

When you bet the under in Basketball does the bet include points scored in overtime?

I bet Lakers u107.5 last night & it's been graded a loss. In soccer only the score in regulation time counts. Extra time is considered a different bet.

But in basketball is different, the points in the overtime time count also.

Back