Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2017

Injury report says Dragic out tonight and expected to be tomorrow against new orleans. Will look to LB

im free rolling dallas and hoping for a good miami 1st quarter to add more to the dallas play.

the heat have been playing injured 5 in the last 7 days. you can also make an argument that this is their 9th road game.

im free rolling dallas and hoping for a good miami 1st quarter to add more to the dallas play.

the heat have been playing injured 5 in the last 7 days. you can also make an argument that this is their 9th road game.
Confidence increased. Couldn't find a ML for Dallas at + money so 1q LB seems like $$

Madrid vs Barcelona play tomorrow, the most important soccer game of the year. I really like "Sergio Ramos will receive a yellow card". You can find that at 1.72 365bet or way better:
2.00 on 888, unibet and other bookies.

on William hill Sergio Ramos will recieve a yellow card is 1.50, 2.00 is insane value imo.

Madrid vs Barcelona play tomorrow, the most important soccer game of the year. I really like "Sergio Ramos will receive a yellow card". You can find that at 1.72 365bet or way better:
2.00 on 888, unibet and other bookies.

on William hill Sergio Ramos will recieve a yellow card is 1.50, 2.00 is insane value imo.

Until he does what Ramos does and gets a straight red.

Until he does what Ramos does and gets a straight red.

LOL.

I usually don't bet on Soccer but if he gets a straight red card the bet counts as a lose??? lol I didn't thought about that, it would be crazy to lose the bet like that. Anyway 2.00 is a very good bet imo

I’m looking at the under in the GS/LA game. The Warriors have gone under in 5 of their last 6 games and the one game that went over in that stretch only went over because the game went into overtime.

I’m looking at the under in the GS/LA game. The Warriors have gone under in 5 of their last 6 games and the one game that went over in that stretch only went over because the game went into overtime.
I was on 229.5 in that.

What do you think about backing a + value unders?

I'd be very surprised if the wording on this bet differs from 'Ramos to get booked' so a red card would be covered.
Don't think so with the way the person has worded it.

It's good odds but Ramos is known for his reds in El classico.

@Rawex opinion would be helpful on this.

Well that was lame. Caught Dallas in 1Q at +160 to win the game for 1u but ended up hedging for Miami to win 4Q live at +188

Well that was lame. Caught Dallas in 1Q at +160 to win the game for 1u but ended up hedging for Miami to win 4Q live at +188

dallas actually played ok, not like they got drunk the night before.

its hard to beat a team thats shooting 64 percent from the field

pelicans -200

heat on 6th game in eight days on a back to back and probably no dion waiters. doubt that ellington and richardson have career nights again

It’s a rainy day in bmore. I think +14.5 to the colts is a bit generous.

I’ll bet the Bulls +7. Why not

Last edited:
I took o3.5 field goals made in the Ravens/Colts game. This seems like the perfect game for this to hit. Had to pay juice though

1.35u to win 1u

Back