Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2017

Lol just my luck. Ravens go for it on 4th down when they’re usually a pretty conservative team

Edit: got stopped anyway. There’s one fg down..

Missed a big payday today, had under 2.5 goals in Real vs Barca, of course they score in the absolute last second, then stabbed Man U live @2.50, they conceded in overtime.. Leichester had a red card too fml

Also adding a play on Nuggets +8 for 2.2u

I took o3.5 field goals made in the Ravens/Colts game. This seems like the perfect game for this to hit. Had to pay juice though

1.35u to win 1u
This bet cashes pretty early in the third quarter. Not only did it cash so fast, but there were two missed fgs up to this point in the game too! Should have gone a little heavier on the bet but the juice kinda discouraged my play.

This bet cashes pretty early in the third quarter. Not only did it cash so fast, but there were two missed fgs up to this point in the game too! Should have gone a little heavier on the bet but the juice kinda discouraged my play.

Nice hit buddy!

NFL Sunday

Teaser of the week:
Bears pk & Chargers -0.5
2.2u to win 2u

Redskins -3 risk: 1.1u
Giants +145 risk: 0.5u
Bengals +140 risk: 0.5u
Seahawks +5 risk: 1.1u
Jags -4 risk: 1.1u

jags money line. sf been beating bad teams and jax still have a shot at the bye if they win out and the steelers lose

Hate the games today.

I’m in 14th in a pool of 250 and need to pick 4 more games today. I had minn -2.5 and balt -13.5 last night and today so far I have:

Rams -6.5
Superchargers -6.5
Saints -5.5
Steelers -9.5

Hated the games so my main thing was if I’m gonna lose I’d rather lose with good teams and not Bryce Petty or Hackenbergs etc.

Let me know what you guys think. I was going between Cincy +5.5 and Balt and choose Balt smh.

Hate the games today.

I’m in 14th in a pool of 250 and need to pick 4 more games today. I had minn -2.5 and balt -13.5 last night and today so far I have:

Rams -6.5
Superchargers -6.5
Saints -5.5
Steelers -9.5

Hated the games so my main thing was if I’m gonna lose I’d rather lose with good teams and not Bryce Petty or Hackenbergs etc.

Let me know what you guys think. I was going between Cincy +5.5 and Balt and choose Balt smh.
Id be careful w the Rams. Big fan of them. They've played a brutal schedule recently (Vikings, Saints, Eagles, Cardinals, Seahawks) and are coming off of a *perfect* win against the division king in seattle. they can come out very flat after patting themselves on the back after their win last week. Tennessee has a pretty good offensive line and the rams have shown liability in their run defense in the past. I dont like that spot for them. id actually bet the Titans if i didnt wanna root for the Rams today

Chargers are a solid play imo. I expect them to roll the Jets

Saints are a popular pick in the supercontest it seems but some money showed on the Falcons this morning. I think the Saints win but probably by a fg late.

Steelers pick i dont agree with. They are notorious for not showing up for games such as this one, especially coming off of that big game last weekend against the Pats. if you go back and look at all the games the Steelers are supposed to smash, they really start games off poorly and fail to cover large spreads in the process. im actually considering a bet on Texans first half tomorrow

i like the cincy play. no fucking chance the lions should be such big road favs

BOL man its a tricky week. i kinda regret making all the bets i did. i sat there and looked at the bets thinking to myself "ugh maybe i shouldnt have made that bet"

Id be careful w the Rams. Big fan of them. They've played a brutal schedule recently (Vikings, Saints, Eagles, Cardinals, Seahawks) and are coming off of a *perfect* win against the division king in seattle. they can come out very flat after patting themselves on the back after their win last week. Tennessee has a pretty good offensive line and the rams have shown liability in their run defense in the past. I dont like that spot for them. id actually bet the Titans if i didnt wanna root for the Rams today

Chargers are a solid play imo. I expect them to roll the Jets

Saints are a popular pick in the supercontest it seems but some money showed on the Falcons this morning. I think the Saints win but probably by a fg late.

Steelers pick i dont agree with. They are notorious for not showing up for games such as this one, especially coming off of that big game last weekend against the Pats. if you go back and look at all the games the Steelers are supposed to smash, they really start games off poorly and fail to cover large spreads in the process. im actually considering a bet on Texans first half tomorrow

i like the cincy play. no fucking chance the lions should be such big road favs

BOL man its a tricky week. i kinda regret making all the bets i did. i sat there and looked at the bets thinking to myself "ugh maybe i shouldnt have made that bet"

I switched the Steelers to bengals and Rams to Titans. Totally agree with you and I can see a 4 point game or less between LAR and tenn - hopefully!

Thanks for the insight, good luck!

I switched the Steelers to bengals and Rams to Titans. Totally agree with you and I can see a 4 point game or less between LAR and tenn - hopefully!

Thanks for the insight, good luck!
thanks man you too!

I’d LB the Titans if I were you guys at good odds. Refs have it out for the Rams today

im adding a play on the over in the Seattle/Dallas game for 2u

im adding a play on the over in the Seattle/Dallas game for 2u
8c5c991c1987b928672c6605783455f3.gif

So looks like I’m going to be chasing the 830 game

Back