Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ no Rubio tonight. Pass for me

Aldridge out tonight. Jazz train continues. Choo Chooo!!!

Pelicans are a flawed team. They're not "equal" to the Pistons, as the line would suggest. I'm taking the Pistons -2.5

suprised no one but the pelicans gave okafor a call. his injury was to his neck so his knees, shoulders and feet should be able to handle 20 minutes a game after being out of the nba for four years

Anthony Davis ate his wheaties this morning. 38 points 58% from the field.

GSW vs. Suns

first half over 113.5.

I'm on that line for 1 unit too. Seems kind of odd, usually Warriors blow out teams through the first 3 quarters and 2nd half numbers are usually under because Warrior starters rest the 4th quarter when the game isn't competitive.

I'm on that line for 1 unit too. Seems kind of odd, usually Warriors blow out teams through the first 3 quarters and 2nd half numbers are usually under because Warrior starters rest the 4th quarter when the game isn't competitive.

Exactly...I almost never wager on the GSW over for the whole game. only the first half.

It's nuts..
they can put up 48 points in a single quarter,...and then just go on auto-pilot and score 18 points in the 4th, killing any chance of hitting the over.

CLE/OKC is a very interesting line if you ask me... let me think about this game a bit more but it might be a big play for me

Anthony Davis ate his wheaties this morning. 38 points 58% from the field.

emeka okafor

14 min 8 points 7 reb 1 blk,

he did have the three fouls and its just one game but you still have to scratch your head on how ignorant some teams in the east who are so close like the wizards and 76ers to not give him a chance

emeka okafor

14 min 8 points 7 reb 1 blk,

he did have the three fouls and its just one game but you still have to scratch your head on how ignorant some teams in the east who are so close like the wizards and 76ers to not give him a chance
cant tell if serious

cant tell if serious

cant tell if youre being serious or having another nick foles moment

both the wizards and the 76ers can win the east, which is still shit

like this 76ers team who won the east

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/PHI/2001.html

you keep forgetting that there are conferences in basketball and thinking that teams like indy, phi or wash have to play houston or gs to get to the finals

cant tell if youre being serious or having another nick foles moment

both the wizards and the 76ers can win the east, which is still shit

like this 76ers team who won the east

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/PHI/2001.html

you keep forgetting that there are conferences in basketball
LOL yeah a 34 year old Emeka Okafor is def their answer. For the record, he wasn't the reason they won last night.

LOL yeah a 34 year old Emeka Okafor is def their answer. For the record, he wasn't the reason they won last night.

hes not the answer, but can be a key piece in a shit conference. in an evenly matched series marginal or role players generally change the outcome of the series

and as i mentioned okafor is a young 34, minimal wear and tear for a big man

could be a good addition for an east team thin on the front court

hes not the answer, but can be a key piece in a shit conference. in an evenly matched series marginal or role players generally change the outcome of the series

and as i mentioned okafor is a young 34, minimal wear and tear for a big man

could be a good addition for an east team thin on the front court
I dont see it but okay.

I'm gonna wait and see if Anthony and Westbrook are playing and if not I'll be on Cleveland.

I dont see it but okay.

see what, that the east is shit, a lot of parity and that there is value on the long shots?

i think if you bet the east today you have to get +3000 or more to find value.

even money on the cavs? +250 on the cs? 400 on the raptors?

imo no value, whatsoever.

see what, that the east is shit, a lot of parity and that there is value on the long shots?

i think if you bet the east today you have to get +3000 or more to find value.

even money on the cavs? +250 on the cs? 400 on the raptors?

imo no value, whatsoever.
well, yes. im firmly on the Cavs bandwagon now w the recent trades that they've made. no other team is going to win the east aside from those three you listed. NBA regular season means nothing, and the other teams in the conference dont stand a chance because they cant match up talent wise. Boston definitely had a chance pre-trade deadline but the Cavs got rid of all the toxic players and you can see Lebron's effort is 300-fold better than it was before. honestly, aside from tons of injury, other teams in the East just dont stand a chance

well, yes. im firmly on the Cavs bandwagon now w the recent trades that they've made. no other team is going to win the east aside from those three you listed. NBA regular season means nothing, and the other teams in the conference dont stand a chance because they cant match up talent wise. Boston definitely had a chance pre-trade deadline but the Cavs got rid of all the toxic players and you can see Lebron's effort is 300-fold better than it was before. honestly, aside from tons of injury, other teams in the East just dont stand a chance

Bite your tongue, I still believe!

upload_2018-2-13_18-31-29.jpeg

(Okay not really. Well...maybe a little. A very, very little...)

@iGnP

Considering a play on Nuggets -6 tonight. Spurs on second night of back to back, no Aldrich. Nuggets at full strength assuming Murray plays. Spurs not only played last night, but had a hard fought game that went down to the wire with Jazz so the regulars played a lot of tough minutes. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back