Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - February, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man, the game went completely the opposite of what I'd have thought. I figured Houston would come out smoking like usual and then fade (back to back, altitude). Went the opposite. Glad I passed. Live bet was never even a thought for me either the way the game went.
Yea thankfully I didn’t add more live betting. I turned the game off when Houston was down so much then realized they got the lead late 3rd. Worst part is- it looks like the collapse was largely due to unforced turnovers

Like the bucks tonight -3 for 2.2U
Washington struggles with teams that are lengthy ie Charlotte, bucks will get It done.

Heat pk
Hornets -10.5

both for 2.5u

Heat pk
Hornets -10.5

both for 2.5u

Now 11 and -1.

11 such a huge # to lay, what's the quick breakdown. I haven't had any time today to dig into anything.

Edit: Heat back to a pick 'em. Took that for 1.5u.

Now 11 and -1.

11 such a huge # to lay, what's the quick breakdown. I haven't had any time today to dig into anything.
I was able to get -10.5 but I’d still take -11. Obv id take the -1 also. Charlotte is playing much better while the Bulls are tanking big time. They don’t have good players and they played last night on top of it. If Brooklyn can blow them out, a Hornets team should feast on tail end of back to back

I was able to get -10.5 but I’d still take -11. Obv id take the -1 also. Charlotte is playing much better while the Bulls are tanking big time. They don’t have good players and they played last night on top of it. If Brooklyn can blow them out, a Hornets team should feast on tail end of back to back

Yeah I just realized they played last night. I took Charlotte -11 for 1.5u. I feel dirty giving that many pts though LOL.

Yeah I just realized they played last night. I took Charlotte -11 for 1.5u. I feel dirty giving that many pts though LOL.
bulls just lost to the nets by 17

bulls just lost to the nets by 17

I know, I know.

11 is just a giant # to lay in the NBA. Bulls could lose by 25, or they could somehow hang around awhile.

Or they will be down 15 the whole game and Charlotte will pull their starters with a minute to go and Chicago will finish on a 6-0 run to lose by 9 (because that's how my luck is in laying these big #'s LOL).

But I'm rolling with ya on both your picks, plus added Bucks -3 for 1u because I'm a homer and I refuse to believe they will lose consecutive home games.

I know, I know.

11 is just a giant # to lay in the NBA. Bulls could lose by 25, or they could somehow hang around awhile.

Or they will be down 15 the whole game and Charlotte will pull their starters with a minute to go and Chicago will finish on a 6-0 run to lose by 9 (because that's how my luck is in laying these big #'s LOL).

But I'm rolling with ya on both your picks, plus added Bucks -3 for 1u because I'm a homer and I refuse to believe they will lose consecutive home games.
BTW have you been seeing Anthony Davis recently? Man, I know we kept talking about who will run the league once KD and LBJ get old, and I know we said KAT and Giannis, but how in the world is AD still only 24 (almost 25)? Insane...

BTW have you been seeing Anthony Davis recently? Man, I know we kept talking about who will run the league once KD and LBJ get old, and I know we said KAT and Giannis, but how in the world is AD still only 24 (almost 25)? Insane...

Yeah AD is in that mix for sure too. His biggest problem has been staying healthy, but honestly I think a lot of that is just bad luck.

He can't handle the ball quite like Giannis, but he shoots it a ton better. I'd take both of those 2 over KAT right now but he's in the mix too. He just needs to want to play defense a bit more than he does.

Yeah AD is in that mix for sure too. His biggest problem has been staying healthy, but honestly I think a lot of that is just bad luck.

He can't handle the ball quite like Giannis, but he shoots it a ton better. I'd take both of those 2 over KAT right now but he's in the mix too. He just needs to want to play defense a bit more than he does.
when healthy, AD is a full level above Giannis and KAT. he's the most under appreciated superstar for whatever reason

when healthy, AD is a full level above Giannis and KAT. he's the most under appreciated superstar for whatever reason

IDK about that, but I wouldn't argue if someone said they'd take him over the other two to start their franchise with. I'd put Giannis clearly above KAT right now too, based on his versatility.

AD is most likely underappreciated because there hasn't been much team success for him so far. If they start winning more, he'll get more attention.

And...added 1u on Charlotte -5.5 live. They better start playing here...

I bought out of 0.75u on my Charlotte bet at Bulls +10.5. It's not that I hate the situation right now theyre in, it just seems as though their bench seems disinterested

I bought out of 0.75u on my Charlotte bet at Bulls +10.5. It's not that I hate the situation right now theyre in, it just seems as though their bench seems disinterested

I took Bulls +14.5 just now. So I have Charlotte -5.5 and -11 and Bulls +14.5. Clean sweep would be nice!

I took Bulls +14.5 just now. So I have Charlotte -5.5 and -11 and Bulls +14.5. Clean sweep would be nice!
Prob should have waited and thrown the 0.75u on the better line. Whatever, nbd

yay a winning day. got lucky in the Heat game, though. Refs GIFTED Wade w 3 fts at the end. I guess that's a superstar call for ya

Anyone know how easy/difficult it is to receive payout from betdsi?

Fine print says documentation for credit card has to be received before they send you a check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back