Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought half a point

Panthers +7 (-115) risk: 1.1u

Cerrone vs Medeiros is more than a month away, and the thread title explicitly says general-mma-discussion-future-lines-january

tenor.gif

chris-rock-huh-what-confused-unsure-gif-4224005
yeah discuss the fight not what odds it should open with

Live bet Stewart +25.5 rushing yards vs Ingram 1u @1.50

also have a parlay running on Bills +8.5/under 39.5 and Saints -6.5/over 47.5 0.5u @13.00

College basketball: Illinois St +4.5 for 2.2u
NBA: Blazers -2.5 for 2.2u
Blazers unfortunately didn't cover the spread even though they won the game.

-0.2u on the day

i think that's insignificant honestly

im a sucker for an underdog, almost to a fault, and probably the reason 90 percent of my bets are plus money plays.

i still think the eagles at home at plus money is the right play. i think the majority of this game is going to take place on the ground and i think phillys run d and running game is better than atlantas.

descent weekend hit on falcons lost on the saints -6 hit some college basketball parlays. Next week at first glance im liking the falcons -2.5 and the saints +3.5

also considering Pittsburgh bought to -6.5. The jags defense is awesome but I just cant get how disgusting the jags offense looked yesterday bortles couldn't even complete a screen pass!

Already played

Steelers -7

Steelers Win afc

NBA

Chicago Bulls +6.5 for 5.5u; ML (+215) for 0.5u

This line is highly disrespectful. The Bulls have been stellar ATS this season (23-15-2) but admittedly, they've had a recent run of playing shitty defense. The Bulls have allowed 124, 124, 124, and 125 points in their last 4 games. Coach Hoiberg even made comments about their defense being "awful". I think the Bulls get up for this game and play better defense against the Houston Rockets, who are going through some issues themselves. The second unit for the Bulls should keep this game close as the Rockets aren't that good when Chris Paul goes to the bench (Harden is out again tonight). Hell, I think they have a decent shot at winning this game SU and I am going to put half a unit on the +215 ML.

NBA

This line is highly disrespectful. The Bulls have been stellar ATS this season (23-15-2) but admittedly, they've had a recent run of playing shitty defense. The Bulls have allowed 124, 124, 124, and 125 points in their last 4 games. Coach Hoiberg even made comments about their defense being "awful". I think the Bulls get up for this game and play better defense against the Houston Rockets, who are going through some issues themselves. The second unit for the Bulls should keep this game close as the Rockets aren't that good when Chris Paul goes to the bench (Harden is out again tonight). Hell, I think they have a decent shot at winning this game SU and I am going to put half a unit on the +215 ML.
Im blindly tailing for 2.5u and ml .5u..i have no time to research today. Best of luck to us!!!

Nice I like that I think they play the saints in the super bowl. I can’t wait to get some +200 if they play new england next week
Their line to win the afc was 35 points better than their line against ne straight up. +250

I’m a ravens guy so I’ve seen quite a bit of Pittsburgh. I think it’s their year. Their offense is absolutely ridiculous. All star caliber. Offensive line is solid and they have the best wr and rb in the Nfl. Then they have James at te who is a chain mover and juju and Bryant as 2 and 3 wr. Scary offense that can score with little time left on the clock.

Their line to win the afc was 35 points better than their line against ne straight up. +250

I’m a ravens guy so I’ve seen quite a bit of Pittsburgh. I think it’s their year. Their offense is absolutely ridiculous. All star caliber. Offensive line is solid and they have the best wr and rb in the Nfl. Then they have James at te who is a chain mover and juju and Bryant as 2 and 3 wr. Scary offense that can score with little time left on the clock.
It would be hard for me to bet against NE in a AFC championship game straight up. when the other team isnt a elite defense. I would take pitt with some points though

NBA

Mirotic is officially out because of a stomach virus

I'm halving my play by buying back with Rockets +6 for 2.75u. Mirotic is the only Bulls player with a positive +/- value. Losing him is pretty significant. I probably wouldn't have made a bet at all if I had known he would be out today. I wouldnt blame you guys for completely getting out and losing the juice here. WAY less risk IMO

My current standing w the bet is:

Chicago Bulls +6.5 risk: 5.5u to win 5u
Houston Rockets -6 risk: 2.75u to win 2.5u
Chicago Bulls ML +215 risk: 0.5u

@Papi @t6p

It would be hard for me to bet against NE in a AFC championship game straight up. when the other team isnt a elite defense. I would take pitt with some points though

Pats are historically tough to beat in Foxborough but I think they are a little more vunerable this year with their defense. It would be interesting to see if they could stop Pittsburgh and get to ben. Bell and brown are just rediculous and I think their defense is good enough to limit the pats somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back