Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 percent chance of rain in 40 degree philly sat. ajayi already ran for 130 yards against atl this year with miami and eagles ran for 200 yards against atl last year, wentz throwing for just 230 yrds and running for 10.

Looks like I picked a bad week to tail

Mirotic is officially out because of a stomach virus

I'm halving my play by buying back with Rockets +6 for 2.75u. Mirotic is the only Bulls player with a positive +/- value. Losing him is pretty significant. I probably wouldn't have made a bet at all if I had known he would be out today. I wouldnt blame you guys for completely getting out and losing the juice here. WAY less risk IMO

My current standing w the bet is:

Chicago Bulls +6.5 risk: 5.5u to win 5u
Houston Rockets -6 risk: 2.75u to win 2.5u
Chicago Bulls ML +215 risk: 0.5u

@Papi @t6p
Shit, i just woke up. wish i would have seen this before i went to bed, i work close to graveyard so im always sleeping that time of day

raptors supposedly got in at 3 am after their ot win last night. miami is without johnson so backcourt thin. hoping for heat +300 live bet

Absolutely hemorrhaging money on nba and Nfl the last 2 weeks

This is what happens when there’s no ufc or baseball

Bet the raptors tonight cause I’m chasing. Doing no research. Then I hear the announcers talk about about raptors not getting in til 3am from an Ot game last night

Nice job ill, strong play

Looks like i might have another strong NFL play this weekend. Still got a few more things to research

Looks like i might have another strong NFL play this weekend. Still got a few more things to research

I like Falcons -2.5 on the road, Matt Ryan's playoff experience will get them the win.

Steeler's -6.5 (I bought a point), I just don't think Jacksonville can keep up offensively and with the Steelers at home, this might not even be a close game at all. Also, revenge for the 30-9 week 5 loss to Jacksonville where Roethlisberger threw 5 interceptions.

Thinking of taking Vikings/Saints under 45.5 points. Vikings have a habit of making opposing team's offenses look really bad.

Last edited:
I like Falcons -2.5 on the road, Matt Ryan's playoff experience will get them the win and Steeler's -6.5 (I bought a point),
I just don't think Jacksonville can keep up offensively and with the Steelers at home, this might not even be a close game at all.

Thinking of taking Vikings/Saints under 45.5 points. Vikings have a habit of making opposing team's offenses look really bad.
I like your falcons and steelers plays

futures show minn is a -160 at philly and atl is a +200 at minn, nuetral field atl probably a +170, at best +165

how is atl a -160 at philly, the same as minn at philly futures

C624EE9B-3E27-4168-839A-8D27816AB691.png DB9B462A-1430-471C-AF73-00F4661A29A7.png
futures show minn is a -160 at philly and atl is a +200 at minn, nuetral field atl probably a +170, at best +165

how is atl a -160 at philly, the same as minn at philly futures

Not sure if you have 5 dimes but there’s always stupid stuff on that site for example for anyone that might bet enough to take advantage of this. Check out the screen shots. One is buying points before clicking continue -123 other is hitting straight bet and then buying points -130

@SBJJ

You were right Holloway opening close to -300 (-280) against Frankie Edgar at UFC 222.

First scheduled fight opening odds @-205 in favour of Max Holloway was a really good line.

@SBJJ

You were right Holloway opening close to -300 (-280) against Frankie Edgar at UFC 222.

First scheduled fight opening odds @-205 in favour of Max Holloway was a really good line.

He actually opened -215 this time, just got bet down quick

He actually opened -215 this time, just got bet down quick

Just read the article on mmaoddsbreaker.com on why Nick Kalikas opened the line @-215 for UFC 222. That line got bet really hard and really quick. You get any at -215?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back