Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by LogicalInsanity, Jan 1, 2018.
philly? you mean brooklyn?
Hes talking nfl i think
duh. sorry lol
Its alright i do that sometimes too..what do you think of bucks +6 i think currys out again
Betsafe slacking hard this week. No lfa lines no invicta and no ACB
It's Yusup Raisov's older brother, just in case you got confused.
Thanks bud already checked before Dw that’s noob shit pig lord fancied Hinckley after tape and dog odds is ok for a little flutter although Healy is a durable bastard
I took cavs - 2.5 thinking that they need to put on a good performance... Wowwwwwwwww I was wrong.
i took cavs +205 down by 12 in the second quarter thinking that i was getting some great deal just to see them go down by 25 three minutes later and making by bet worthless.
Oilers should absolutely beat the Coyotes tonight.
At most points of the game I was like yea cavs would make a run back its all good....
I felt so dumb lmao.
IT is trashm
my logic is that the eagles feel disrespected and are legitimately pissed off and if they can get some turnovers and foles has a 100 qbr day the game could get out of hand.
there was some 25- 35 point grouped spreads at six points getting into the +10000 and +20000
I live bet them twice thinking the same
It just got worse n worse
Reminded me of globe trotters vs the generals or whatever.
would love to take a shot at those odds. Also like that over 4.5 -160
betway have limited my ass, anywhere else euro have lines for acb?
So, I have my Atlanta Falcons action to win the SB at +1800 to win 8u+ and I really think they do it. I think they’ve quietly played better all year than people think but it’s taken them a little to hit there groove with Sarkisian.
Before the playoffs all I wanted was a chance to bet the Jaguars against the Patriots. That D-Line would punish Tommy in my opinion.
No idea who wins Vikings vs. Saints because Carolina could’ve easily won if they didn’t have 45 field goals. Feels silly to be able to get the Saints at almost +200ml though.
Tar Heels -4 -128
Falcons -2 -125
i think the best way to play the atlanta/philly game is to tease the eagles to +8.5. here is my reasoning:
1. the falcons offense wasn't doing well last week until Michael Brockers got hurt. when he left the game, they were able to run the ball effectively as the Rams dont have much depth behind Brockers. Conversely, the Eagles have a very stout defense (7th versus pass, 3rd versus run in terms of DVOA) and they have good depth as well. i can see the Falcons offense having trouble moving the ball
2. the eagles have had an extra week to prep for this game, which maximizes the prep they have for Foles in this tough situation
3. in addition to getting Foles in a good situation, the Falcons have not been good against the run this year. Gurley absolutely shredded them and i expect the Eagles to do much of the same. With the running game going, Foles is going to have an even easier time throwing the ball
4. the weather in Philly is going to be in the mid 30s with 15+ mph winds. guess which team that benefits- yup, the home team that likes to run the ball and play smash mouth
5. this will be the Falcons 4th road game in 5 weeks, all of which have been extremely important games. one has to wonder how much gas they have left in their tank
6. if you tease from +2.5 to +8.5, you go through all the key numbers of 3, 4, 6, and 7. the game also has a very low total of 40, which means that points come at a premium and 8.5 points is more significant than it would be in a higher total game
now to play devil's advocate
1. one has to wonder how the eagles feel after losing their MVP QB. they might just mail it in and not care considering the Eagles barely got by the Raiders and now they play a much better Falcons team. motivation could be a big deal here
2. foles has shown to be a pretty bad quarterback. as listed above, i do think that this game sets up well for his chances to not play like shit, but talent is talent and Foles is definitely lacking in that department. do not be fooled by Foles' stats in his first stint with the Eagles. this was the new up-tempo offense that chip kelly brought to the NFL, which NFL teams had issues with initially. they definitely "fluffed" Foles' stats that year
3. the Falcons are reigning NFC champions, have a former MVP quarterback behind center, and their head coach is one of the top coaches in the league in terms of accomplishments in recent history as he's been a part of a SB team in 3 of the last 4 seasons (twice as the defensive coordinator for the seahawks and once as the head coach of the falcons)
personally, im throwing Eagles +8.5 in a 2-team, open teaser (hoping to pair it w a game tomorrow) for 3u at -110. I dont particularly like Eagles +2.5 because of the latter three reasons that I listed but I'd probably bet them small at +3. for what its worth, i think the team that gets going early will have a lot easier time winning this game as both teams seem to be poised to play with the lead as opposed to come from behind.
nick foles filled in for the injured smith last year and in two games put up a rating of 86 and 135 throwing three tds 0 picks and completed roughly 65 percent of his passes.
he could have a bad game today just the same as he could easily go 16 for 24,1 td and 0 picks.
i think whoever wins the to battle wins the game today.
Separate names with a comma.