Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally EVERY time the Steelers play man coverage Bortles is looking to run with it himself. They need to play zone in passing situations. No clue why they'd play man and allow him to do that.

LOL if Pit wins this game by less than 14, im up 10u here

blocked punt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damnit Haley wtf are u calling, you dipshit

fournettejpg-219a899632f3eb1e.jpg

How bout dat?

Antonio Brown might be the best wide out I’ve ever seen

Welp this ones not looking good. Steelers defense sucks

It always amazes how bad NFL kickers are at onside kicks. College kids, I get it. You have to go to class (well, you're supposed to anyway), etc. But NFL kickers get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to...kick a football. It's literally your ONLY job. There's zero reason they all shouldn't have time to practice onside kicks enough to at the least give your team a chance. Yeah, the odds of recovery are still gonna be small on an expected attempt. But you have to be able to give your team a shot at the least.

Steelers coaching staff takes this L. Two head scratching plays on fourth down and then a ridiculous onside kick attempt

Steelers coaching staff takes this L. Two head scratching plays on fourth down and then a ridiculous onside kick attempt

You also can't give up 38 pts to a mediocre (at best) Jags offense. Forget the defensive TD, that's obviously on the offense. But at home you just can't get run on early like that. They lost the game in the first quarter honestly. Don't dig a 21-0 hole and you probably win. Even limiting a couple of those to FG's makes 13-0 instead of 21-0 and the game looks totally different probably.

Knew I should have live bet Saints at +1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back