Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
love is playing, IT is slated for 20 minutes

1st half blazers not looking good.
i threw half a unit on a clippers+hornets parlay. might make it a full unit a little later

i threw half a unit on a clippers+hornets parlay. might make it a full unit a little later

the hornets on any given night can beat anyone. im hoping to live bet them if i can get +150 or 200

good no play on the trail blazers. i bought out at a small loss

NBA

1u on Phoenix Suns/Atlanta Hawks 1st half over 104 @-114.

Line seems a little low, should be somewhere around 107-108 for the 1st half.

the hornets on any given night can beat anyone. im hoping to live bet them if i can get +150 or 200

good no play on the trail blazers. i bought out at a small loss
I would have let it ride honestly

Kings are gonna miss Frank Mason in their second unit. He’s got a pretty good plus minus

I would have let it ride honestly

Kings are gonna miss Frank Mason in their second unit. He’s got a pretty good plus minus

the bet was that love would not play. i like the charlotte play better if i can get plus money. zach had been playing lights out and is finally reverting back to how he should be playing

ncaa basketball tonight
tenneseee -5
kansas bought to -5
nebraska +8

the bet was that love would not play. i like the charlotte play better if i can get plus money. zach had been playing lights out and is finally reverting back to how he should be playing
Zach? Btw Blazers about to cash that 1H line. You should have riden it w me

Well, with no pro combat sports of any kind this weekend, I'm so desperate for action I may end up watching this unsanctioned intergender bout if it actually goes down on Facebook this Saturday January 6th at 7 PM ET featuring Invicta & TUF veteran Tara LaRosa vs some sexist internet troll: https://www.facebook.com/McDojoLife/

Hammered the Cavs/Blazers over 213 pregame line.

Had a feeling it would be a bit of a shootout with IT coming back. He's going to be huge for them, open up their entire offense (especially bench) and give Lebron some much needed rest time during games.

Going to keep a close eye on the totals + extended totals these next few cavs games coming up after Boston

Potential big play tomorrow. I’m pulling a Barry and only posting if I get 10 likes ;)

Hammered the Cavs/Blazers over 213 pregame line.

Had a feeling it would be a bit of a shootout with IT coming back. He's going to be huge for them, open up their entire offense (especially bench) and give Lebron some much needed rest time during games.

Going to keep a close eye on the totals + extended totals these next few cavs games coming up after Boston

jr smith is just horrible and with IT i think anytime i can get plus money live betting the cavs im going to do it until the end of the season.

if the cavs can get 25 minutes out of korver and rose while starting IT and wade there is no reason to use smith who contributes pretty much nothing

Potential big play tomorrow. I’m pulling a Barry and only posting if I get 10 likes ;)

not that this means anything but this is the first time i have ever giving a like since ive been on the sherdog forums

No fair im not even sure 10 people read this thread regularly enough lol

that's a bit misleading. if the rams win, they play the vikings 100% and the winner of NO/CAR plays the eagles. if the Falcons win, the Falcons play the Eagles and the winner of NO/CAR plays the Vikings

with all that being said, i think the Falcons have a great shot at beating the Rams and getting the Eagles after that, which should be an easier game than the Rams. Falcons to win NFC is currently +900 but i suspect rolling over winnings will have the same effect as talked about above, so im just gonna do that instead
What makes you like falcons so much? I think they got their hands full against the rams. Their offense isnt really gelling. And the rams front 4 are gonna bring pressure all day i think

jr smith is just horrible and with IT i think anytime i can get plus money live betting the cavs im going to do it until the end of the season.

if the cavs can get 25 minutes out of korver and rose while starting IT and wade there is no reason to use smith who contributes pretty much nothing

I have watched JR Smith play for most of his career for different teams, you always hear people use the term basketball IQ and some of the things I have seen JR Smith do over the years, he doesn't qualify as having a high basketball IQ (ridiculous fouls putting teams in the bonus, jacking up ridiculous shots early in the shot clock in a close game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back