Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck im so sad i live bet the saints for 3u at +290 i thought they had it for sure. Fucking heartbroken. Ive lost over 11u today. This is gonna take a while to shake off

If anyone has the balls to bet it, i think the Cavs 1Q will have value tonight. I might stab for half a unit, no more than that. The Warriors are scary good. Dare I say, I think they might be better than last year

However, this seems like the perfect opportunity to "buy low" on the Cavs. If they're gonna get up for any game, it's this game at home

i think the eagles at home should be a pick em

statistically, keenum has shown to be less of a player outdoors than indoors wheres foles has played some of his best games at below 40 degree weather. the game is probably going to come down to T/Os and philly is a +11 to minns +5 in the regular season.

also, imo philly has a much better run game

Last edited:
Bulls -1.5 risk: 3.3u to win 3u

Brooklyn down by 10 points at the half time, do you think they can win this?
Yep. i LB them right before the half for another unit at +140. Knicks played an OT game yesterday and I expect them to have tired legs in the second half

So there's one more NBA play that I'm considering but I can't find myself pulling the trigger on. It's a late game and I guess ill just pass if the Nets and Bulls pull through. If anyone is SUPER degen, PM me for the pick but be warned, its not that strong. I'd only be on it for 2u if I split the Bulls and Nets plays

Nets put together a great third quarter, cutting the lead down to 2 going into the fourth quarter and proceed to be outscored by the Knicks 24-9 through the first six minutes of the quarter. Awesome

Nets put together a great third quarter, cutting the lead down to 2 going into the fourth quarter and proceed to be outscored by the Knicks 24-9 through the first six minutes of the quarter. Awesome
Yeah how weird. I didn't tail and am at work so I can't watch the game but I was watching the score. What happened?

Yeah how weird. I didn't tail and am at work so I can't watch the game but I was watching the score. What happened?
They suck. That's what happened lol

They couldn't score, Knicks got really good looks due to crap defense, and Nets just turned the ball over carelessly

Last play

Clippers +4 for 3.3u

i can't resist wawrinka -170. he's been out like 6+ months but wtf. he would be -1000 if he wasn't out this long. the danger is he's not healthy / he's rusty. /shrug. if it loses, it loses, but i'm in for 2.55u

i can't resist wawrinka -170. he's been out like 6+ months but wtf. he would be -1000 if he wasn't out this long. the danger is he's not healthy / he's rusty. /shrug. if it loses, it loses, but i'm in for 2.55u
Wish i saw this earlier, saw that line and I went square and passed, assumed there was more to it. Any other Aus bets you like atm?

Wish i saw this earlier, saw that line and I went square and passed, assumed there was more to it. Any other Aus bets you like atm?

i haven't watched ANY of the warmup tournies, i'm gonna feel my way thru the first week, learn what I can about what form people are in etc. i just couldn't resist here.

got set 1.. but bedtime.. hope i don't wake up to some funny result...

Should’ve went in with you, congrats!

Ladies and gents, patriots to win Superbowl is -108 on 5dimes.

As much as I hate seeing the pats win another one, I just don't see the jags or Vikings or eagles.who have a real shot to defeat them.

This is a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back