Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dodgers are ridiculous

Glad the first five hit

5dimes trying to be slick today with the nats line

I'm on the Blue Jays ML for 1u @ -158 today.

Stroman the Jays ace is on the mound today, they should have some momentum from last night's walk off homeruns to win the game and Stroman also has been really good lately.

Last edited:

Stroman the Jays ace is on the mound today, they should have some momentum from last night's walk off homeruns to win the game and Stroman also has been really good lately.
The blue jays winning 4 in a row???? I am just kidding. I'm local to the blue jays so I hear a lot about how good/bad they are doing.

Brewers +310 first five run line. I'll take it. Scherzer gave up four home runs in the first inning last game

The blue jays winning 4 in a row???? I am just kidding. I'm local to the blue jays so I hear a lot about how good/bad they are doing.

Damn, you in Hamilton?

I'm from Scarborough in the 6ix (Toronto). It's a lost year for the Blue Jays but one of the lone bright spots for the Blue Jays this year has been Stroman, he never quits and has fire in his heart and hates losing, love the fact we have him.

Brewers +310 first five run line. I'll take it. Scherzer gave up four home runs in the first inning last game

Good luck, you have been hitting some good dogs lately!

Damn, you in Hamilton?

I'm from Scarborough in the 6ix (Toronto). It's a lost year for the Blue Jays but one of the lone bright spots for the Blue Jays this year has been Stroman, he never quits and has fire in his heart and hates losing, love the fact we have him.

Actually in Cambridge now. Was in Hamilton for a while.

2 units on dbacks.

Brewers ain't looking good. Wasn't expecting much. Just another dumb line

Small on atheletics first five run line as well

Another dumb line cashes
+195 as run line first five

I'll gladly take stabs at stupid lines. Low risk high value plays

How about that walk off granny!!! Woo almost live bet the damn A's when the Jays tied it up. Needed that

How about that walk off granny!!! Woo almost live bet the damn A's when the Jays tied it up. Needed that

The ump was against the Jays all day. I had a feeling that something special was going to happen after last night's walk off homerun. Back to back wins with walk off home runs.

I don't expect much from the Jays going forward though this season.

The ump was against the Jays all day. I had a feeling that something special was going to happen after last night's walk off homerun. Back to back wins with walk off home runs.

I don't expect much from the Jays going forward though this season.
Drake-Views-From-the-6-cover-art.jpg

I'll take this one and remember it won't happen again.

Dodgers -1.5 Matt Moore is awful. Dodgers have more home wins than giants do overall. Wood is 7-1 at home Moore has a 7 era on the road. Last time he faced them in la he went 3.1 innings and gave up 9 earned

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Wacha pitching today. Very little juice.

That's cause Arizona has a red hot hd Martinez

And ray is pitching
I know. But if it ain't broke don't fix it. Betting against Wacha has not worked in months unless you took the Cubs.

Playing juice today

Cubs line is decent

Looking at taking
Texas first five

Reds first five

Rays

Astros

Already laid serious juice on dodgers, Cleveland. Took cubs

Parlayed good pitching Astros cubs dodgers Cleveland

This day is going to be interesting

I took the Braves and Teheran for 1u @-120 against the Phillies.

I took a look at the Braves losses and for the past month, they have have only only lost to really good teams in general
and Freddie Freeman being back has helped their offense. I was waiting to bet them once they played a bad team.

Nola ain't pitching this time to save the Phillies (Phillies beat Astros).

Dodgers -1.5 Matt Moore is awful. Dodgers have more home wins than giants do overall. Wood is 7-1 at home Moore has a 7 era on the road. Last time he faced them in la he went 3.1 innings and gave up 9 earned

Good bet, if the Braves win, I'm rolling it over into the -1.5 line @ -133, I think Wood has a bounce back game.

Killing time until UFC 214 tomorrow, I'm in for 8 units essentially to win 4 units across a few bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back