Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Hey guys just wondering if someone could help me out, I had made a bet on Brazil as “ top South American” team and it graded a loss is this not wrong? Should it not have been a push at worst?

Hey guys just wondering if someone could help me out, I had made a bet on Brazil as “ top South American” team and it graded a loss is this not wrong? Should it not have been a push at worst?
I think because Uruguay had more points during the group stage then them & they went out in the same round that they technically are the higher placing team.

MLB

Tampa Bay Ray's ML @-112 for 1u.

Brian Snell has been one of the best pitchers in baseball this year. Had 1 bad game this year where he gave up 4 earned runs against the Yankees otherwise he has been pretty dominant each game.

anyone else catch wimbledon semi finals? i just saw the 3rd set of nadal vs djokovic, amazing to see novak play like this again, amazing tennis from both. nadal could be worth a bet when they resume. 1.3 seems a little short considering.

Degening on the Home run derby tonight

Who’s with me?

I got Harper at +330

To advance
1st rd

Harper
Jesus
Baez
Schwarber

schwarber would be my second pick to win

Last edited:
I have

Harper
Jesus
Muncy
Schwaber

4 fold to advance pays 7.01 (fuming because I have since found it at another book paying 8.9 ffs)

I'm on Muncy to win it all @7.00

Jesus longest home run in rd 1

+550

I'm making a play on Hoskins to win at +900. He has a natural uppercut swing and hits homers without overswinging. Guys get tired in this thing that swing too hard.

On the flipside, Muncy seems to come out of his shoes on a lot of swings. Taking him for longest first round homer at +550.

I'm making a play on Hoskins to win at +900. He has a natural uppercut swing and hits homers without overswinging. Guys get tired in this thing that swing too hard.

On the flipside, Muncy seems to come out of his shoes on a lot of swings. Taking him for longest first round homer at +550.

Good call on Hoskins. He’s got a good pace and an easy swing

He’s probably going to end up with the Longest hr too.

Baez probably could’ve hit 20 if his bro wasn’t throwing him junk

Baez probably could’ve hit 20 if his bro wasn’t throwing him junk

Yeah it kinda looked like they hadn't even practiced together LOL. After like 5 pitches Baez tells him he's throwing too hard. You'd think they'd have gotten that squared away beforehand.

Good call on Hoskins. He’s got a good pace and an easy swing

He’s probably going to end up with the Longest hr too.

Harper is gonna launch at least one around 500. I was surprised at Muncy. He didn't swing as hard as normal. He's studied this thing a bit and knows he has enough power without going nuts. Sucks for my longest HR bet though, I know he can hit one 500 feet.

Harper better not shit the bed here. I parlayed Hoskins, Schwarber, Harper, and Muncy. No hedge, so Bryce better get freaking 13 here.

Harper better not shit the bed here. I parlayed Hoskins, Schwarber, Harper, and Muncy. No hedge, so Bryce better get freaking 13 here.
I had to play Harper not 2hrs over 440 at +445

I didn’t think it was going to hit lol

Atta boy Bryce. +740 parlay cashes. Now just want Hoskins to win this thing for a huge night.

Back