Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

*fade-worthy stretch right now*

Dodgers/Cubs- Will there be a score in the first inning? YES (-115)

Mets -120

Cardinals/Phillies u8.5 (-105)
Also add Dbacks/Angels u8.5
Typo: 7.5 not 8.5

Last edited:
I guess I kinda have to play Rockies TT for first five innings u2.5 at -135. It's Coors so of course that makes it a little dicey, but DeGrom has been so damn good. 1.35u because I'm not confident in myself right now.

I'm also taking small stabs at the white Sox first five +230 and +0.5 at +145. Covey looks to be for real so at these odds it's worth a small play.

Probably a few other plays but need to look more.

Am I missing something?

Are the Houston Astros resting players today?

Their team run total for the over is 4.5 @ -110. They have been crushing the ball lately.

Game total on the over is 7 runs for Houston/Tampa Bay.

Am I missing something?

Are the Houston Astros resting players today?

Their team run total for the over is 4.5 @ -110. They have been crushing the ball lately.

Game total on the over is 7 runs for Houston/Tampa Bay.

I think the Houston team total is taking into account they likely only bat 8 times since they'll most likely be winning and not need to hit in the 9th. I still think the over has a bit of value though, they can easily score 5 runs in one inning, let alone 8 innings.

I played the Yankees here. Feel a bit dirty paying any juice on Sonny Gray, but he's actually been a bit better lately and I think teams that win the first half of a double header (they finished a previously started game) tend to have a bit of a letdown in game 2. Nats won the first game, gonna fade them in game 2. Just 1u though.

I also like the Brewers team total o4.5. Williams has struggled badly lately for Pittsburgh, and their bullpen is average at best. Brewers without maybe their best hitter vs RHP in Shaw, but with Thames back and swinging the bat relatively well I don't think that's a huge deal. Brewers should score some runs tonight.

I think the Houston team total is taking into account they likely only bat 8 times since they'll most likely be winning and not need to hit in the 9th. I still think the over has a bit of value though, they can easily score 5 runs in one inning, let alone 8 innings.

I played the Yankees here. Feel a bit dirty paying any juice on Sonny Gray, but he's actually been a bit better lately and I think teams that win the first half of a double header (they finished a previously started game) tend to have a bit of a letdown in game 2. Nats won the first game, gonna fade them in game 2. Just 1u though.

Harper is really struggling at the plate, leaving a lot of men on base. They got swept this past weekend by the Blue Jays, not a good look.

Live bet Astros -110 for 1.5u.

Anybody know what the deal was with covey from the white Sox today?

Cleveland was heavily favored and the over 8.5 was getting hit

These guys pitched against each other a few weeks ago in a low scoring game the Sox won

Anybody know what the deal was with covey from the white Sox today?

Cleveland was heavily favored and the over 8.5 was getting hit

These guys pitched against each other a few weeks ago in a low scoring game the Sox won

And Covey has been good overall, not just in that previous game vs Cleveland.

Covey walking a zillion guys tonight, IDK. Maybe just people feeling a very good hitting veteran team would make adjustments better than a rookie pitcher?

Live bet Astros -110 for 1.5u.

Just fade the hell out of me right now. Cole dominates all year and gets himself in trouble with walks vs a bottom 4 team in the league and Astros somehow down 4-0 to Tampa Bay now.

I guess I feel solid about my over bet on the game...for now.

Just fade the hell out of me right now. Cole dominates all year and gets himself in trouble with walks vs a bottom 4 team in the league and Astros somehow down 4-0 to Tampa Bay now.

I guess I feel solid about my over bet on the game...for now.
we all seem to be struggling a bit lately with mlb

My bets today are crap. Didn’t even hit my under 5 first five with the sox indians. 2 outs and covey gave up a solo homer for a push

Bought out of under 8.5. Lol that will probably hit now

Bet the stros as well. Hope they come back smh

Was going to play stros over 2.5 but waited too long

we all seem to be struggling a bit lately with mlb

My bets today are crap. Didn’t even hit my under 5 first five with the sox indians. 2 outs and covey gave up a solo homer for a push

Bought out of under 8.5. Lol that will probably hit now

Bet the stros as well. Hope they come back smh

Was going to play stros over 2.5 but waited too long

I really NEED the Yankees to hold on here. Bet them for 1.5u pre game and added another 1.5u live so I'm 3u deep on them. Brewers o4.5...LOL they got ONE HIT tonight. Plus I put 1u on them live. White Sox first five bets never had a chance. I may get lucky and hit my big bet with Yanks that erases all those losses, but I'm sweating this one now LOL.

Rockies u2.5 for first five is live too, that will help if I cash it.

I also have Astros +2.5 live, their ML live, plus their o4.5 pre game and the o7. So plenty in play on that game still too.

Aroldis Chapman...FFS please just throw strikes. You can hit 102 on the gun, what the hell are you doing here????

Fuck that was close. After the first base ump blows the call when Turner clearly went around and the game should have been over right then. Whew.

Rockies first five u2.5 cashes too. Okay, maybe a turnaround starting here...

Astros!!!!

HUGE turnaround tonight.

Astros!!!!

HUGE turnaround tonight.

Astros!!!! I hit Astros team total over 4.5 and game total of 7 and the over. The lines pregame almost seemed to good to be true. Close call though.

Astros!!!! I hit Astros team total over 4.5 and game total of 7 and the over. The lines pregame almost seemed to good to be true. Close call though.

I hit both of those too. Plus Astros ML when they were down 2-0 AND Astros +2.5 and ML (at +312!!) when they were down 4-0.

Freaking MONSTER win for me tonight. I think there might not honestly be anything better in betting than when a great team gets down against a bad team and there are juicy live odds on the much better team with plenty of time left for them to come back.

I hit both of those too. Plus Astros ML when they were down 2-0 AND Astros +2.5 and ML (at +312!!) when they were down 4-0.

Freaking MONSTER win for me tonight. I think there might not honestly be anything better in betting than when a great team gets down against a bad team and there are juicy live odds on the much better team with plenty of time left for them to come back.

Congrats man, those are a lot of units to be up off one game!

I definitely agree with you on betting good teams especially at home when down especially with the Astros offence. I have been doing well the past two weeks betting Astros 1.5 run lines which I never bet and game total overs, they have been pretty consistent. Always good to bet teams when they are hot too.

Hopefully we can find some good lines tomorrow.

Back