Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

Whoever turned me on to fading Ben... thank you.

Ben the bettor?
Yeah the dude on twitter. I’m throwing $5 fading all his plays (practically getting all at plus odds, too) and they’re hitting at a pretty impressive clip

Degen play on dodgers first five

Playing Texas Rangers ML @ -135 for 1u.

Cole Hamels pitching better than his record indicates this year. With Andre Beltre back, a good offensive spark and Rangers playing better with clubhouse leader back.

Royals traded Kelvin Herrera last night, fire sale might start soon for that team.

Yeah the dude on twitter. I’m throwing $5 fading all his plays (practically getting all at plus odds, too) and they’re hitting at a pretty impressive clip
Mmmhmm I do the same pretty much. Enjoy the free money lol

Tonight MLB just 2 games I like:

Just like @MT6ix I like the Rangers -130 and -1.5 at +120. Better lineup, better pitcher, and the Herrera trade (and the possible downstream effects) just like was pointed out.

Cards/Phillies u8.5. Two pitchers with very underrated stuff imo.

I'll tail you guys on that -1.5 +120 on the Rangers. I don't watch MLB really but I also didn't get around to capping the contender series this week so this will fill the void haha. 1u risked.

I’m big on cubs ml tonight

Angels TT o4.5 for me. Only play for me today after I (somehow) won on the Dodgers earlier today

Angels TT o4.5 for me. Only play for me today after I (somehow) won on the Dodgers earlier today

Ugh I'm gonna tail you and go against one of the things I generally stick to (I don't like betting home team total overs because if they are up say 4-3 heading to the 9th and don't give up a run, we don't get a 9th at bat to try to hit our over). That said, Koch for the D-Backs has alternated good and bad starts over his last 6 outings, and it's bad's turn this time out LOL.

I'm in for 1.5u.

I also bet D-Backs/Angels o9.5 live with it 1-1 in the top of the 2nd inning. This ump is SQUEEZING these pitchers.

Ugh I'm gonna tail you and go against one of the things I generally stick to (I don't like betting home team total overs because if they are up say 4-3 heading to the 9th and don't give up a run, we don't get a 9th at bat to try to hit our over). That said, Koch for the D-Backs has alternated good and bad starts over his last 6 outings, and it's bad's turn this time out LOL.

I'm in for 1.5u.
you should be fading me, not tailing me. at least until i get out of this funk ;) hope we hit, angels have squandered some chances already but long way to go

Took a pseudo hedge on the Angels TT over by betting Diamondbacks +2.5 (-130) for half my stake. Hopefully looking to hit both

Woot. Angels TT over hits and so does the pseudo hedge of D-backs +2.5

*deep inhale* ahhh nothing like the smell of profit in the morning. Thanks for the play dudes.

Woot. Angels TT over hits and so does the pseudo hedge of D-backs +2.5

Ugh I lost my unit live bet so only made .5u on the game. Oh well, better than losing...

Spain is free money

Spain to win to nil @ 1.73 offers a lot more value than Spain's ML.

Spain will dominate possession and Iran will struggle to get shots off. A lot of these opening games it's proven very profitable to bet the 'to win to nil' market.

Diego Costa anytime scorer @ 1.98 looks good too, I'm on both for this.

Back