Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

Switzerland (Draw No Bet) @ 1.83 - WIN
Valon Behrami to be booked @ 4.33 - LOSS
Xherdan Shaqiri to score @ 4.50 - WIN

Another match, more profit! Been a great few days!
Sick day crow, thanks for the locks, glad i joined in time for this tear.

Heads up for the first game of the day tomorrow.

Belgium vs Tunisia

Belgium to win to nil @ 2.00
- Great price in my eyes, Belgium dominated Panama whilst Tunisia were largely dominated by England, only scoring from a dubious penalty; apart from that they didn't look like a real goal threat.

Eden Hazard to score anytime @ 2.63 - He's going to have his chances in this game and he'll be looking to get his out there again as one of the top players. 2.63 is a very appealing price considering Belgium could in reality put 3-4 past Tunisia if they get going early.

What do you guys think of Croatia to reach quarterfinals at -150?

Croatia is pretty much guaranteed 1st of its group and will square off against Denmark or Australia.

I'm considering going 3u for +2u.

Heads up for the first game of the day tomorrow.

Belgium vs Tunisia

Belgium to win to nil @ 2.00
- Great price in my eyes, Belgium dominated Panama whilst Tunisia were largely dominated by England, only scoring from a dubious penalty; apart from that they didn't look like a real goal threat.

Eden Hazard to score anytime @ 2.63 - He's going to have his chances in this game and he'll be looking to get his out there again as one of the top players. 2.63 is a very appealing price considering Belgium could in reality put 3-4 past Tunisia if they get going early.

Hope people tailed!

1-0 Belgium after 6 minutes and it's Hazard that's scored!

Tunisia score, now 2-1...... that's the 'to win to nil' bet ruined @ 2.00 but Hazard @ 2.88 means profit nonetheless.

South Korea vs Mexico

Mexico ML @ 1.87
- Can't see it being a high scoring game but they have enough about them to beat South Korea here.

Hirving Lozano to score anytime @ 3.20 - Scored the winning goal against Germany, capable of scoring from any range and looks to be the leading thread in my opinion.

Hyun-Soo Jang to be carded @ 4.50 - Not afraid to go into challenges, South Korea really need a win here ideally and they'll be up for it, could easily see him being booked depending on how the referee decides to dish out bookings.

Jesus Gallardo to be man of the match @ 41.00 - More a fun bet than anything at these odds but he was superb against Germany, capable of being MOTM here if not overshadowed by the attacking likes of Lozano etc.

South Korea vs Mexico

Mexico ML @ 1.87
- Can't see it being a high scoring game but they have enough about them to beat South Korea here.

Hirving Lozano to score anytime @ 3.20 - Scored the winning goal against Germany, capable of scoring from any range and looks to be the leading thread in my opinion.

Hyun-Soo Jang to be carded @ 4.50 - Not afraid to go into challenges, South Korea really need a win here ideally and they'll be up for it, could easily see him being booked depending on how the referee decides to dish out bookings.

Jesus Gallardo to be man of the match @ 41.00 - More a fun bet than anything at these odds but he was superb against Germany, capable of being MOTM here if not overshadowed by the attacking likes of Lozano etc.

I actually put some action on this Mexico game.

Vela anytime goal +350 cashed already, yahoo!

Have u2.5 at -129 and have Mexico parlayed with Germany for a chalky parlay. Germany has to play all out today right?

MLB:

NYM first five innings +0.5 runs at -135. Kershaw coming off DL for Dodgers and wasn't his dominating self before going on the DL. DeGrom has been amazing for the Mets. Mets could score 0 or 1 run in the first five off Kershaw and this could still cash with how good DeGrom has been.

Minnesota Twins -1.5 vs Texas and Twins team total o2.5 for first five innings.

Odorizzi has been uneven for the Twins, but Gallardo just isn't a major league pitcher anymore. He can't get guys out.

I actually put some action on this Mexico game.

Vela anytime goal +350 cashed already, yahoo!

Have u2.5 at -129 and have Mexico parlayed with Germany for a chalky parlay. Germany has to play all out today right?

They sure do, they need a win here in reality and they'll be looking to put the Mexico defeat behind them with a decisive performance.

MLB:

NYM first five innings +0.5 runs at -135. Kershaw coming off DL for Dodgers and wasn't his dominating self before going on the DL. DeGrom has been amazing for the Mets. Mets could score 0 or 1 run in the first five off Kershaw and this could still cash with how good DeGrom has been.

Minnesota Twins -1.5 vs Texas and Twins team total o2.5 for first five innings.

Odorizzi has been uneven for the Twins, but Gallardo just isn't a major league pitcher anymore. He can't get guys out.

You don't like Mets full game ML @+106?

I'm thinking Phillies ML @ -111. Nola has been really good but not the best track record against Nats but Odubel Herrera for Phillies has been on a tear. What do you think?

You don't like Mets full game ML @+106?

I'm thinking Phillies ML @ -111. Nola has been really good but not the best track record against Nats but Odubel Herrera for Phillies has been on a tear. What do you think?

Yeah Phils could be a play. Nola wasn't great his last time out but overall has obviously been terrific.

IDK about Mets full game. I'd rather hang my hat on the innings that I know DeGrom will be in there since odds are pretty close to the same.

Of course S Korea scores in extra time to ruin my under LOL.

Feel hard done by in that game.

Mexico win at a decent price.

Jang committed numerous fouls, 4 South Korean players booked but he managed to avoid it. Lozano had a few great chances and couldn't take advantage. Ah well, just how it goes sometimes, you're lucks in or it's out.

On to the Germany game.......

Germany ML, also on Muller anytime scorer.

Feel hard done by in that game.

Mexico win at a decent price.

Jang committed numerous fouls, 4 South Korean players booked but he managed to avoid it. Lozano had a few great chances and couldn't take advantage. Ah well, just how it goes sometimes, you're lucks in or it's out.

On to the Germany game.......

Germany ML, also on Muller anytime scorer.

Ha I'm on same thing (Germany to close out the parlay). I honestly don't know much about the players other than that I've heard of Muller as being a good goal scorer so took him +200. Makes me feel better that you took him to score too!

I don't watch enough soccer to be betting on it but I'm on Germany ML with you guys. Rare degen bet for me.

Ha I'm on same thing (Germany to close out the parlay). I honestly don't know much about the players other than that I've heard of Muller as being a good goal scorer so took him +200. Makes me feel better that you took him to score too!

Was split between playing him or Werner but Muller has the experience and a good reading on where to be at the right time, hopefully it lands nice and early.

I bet Muller to score first with a free bet I had, I also backed him pre tourny to be top scorer - I ecpect hi to get at least 3.
@CR0W - you watching the boxing tonight?

I bet Muller to score first with a free bet I had, I also backed him pre tourny to be top scorer - I ecpect hi to get at least 3.
@CR0W - you watching the boxing tonight?

Wow, Germany down..... this could be it for them unless they improve hugely.

I will be indeed!

Live bet Twins +3.5 and a stab at the moneyline at +435. Odorizzi is out and the twins have good relievers. Gallardo sucks ass and has a good chance of imploding, allowing the Twins to be competitive

Back