Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

Phillies first five ML

I took Phillies ML +110 full game for 1.5u. Wish I'd have done first 5 instead. Hope Phillies don't blow this 4 run lead...

I took Phillies ML +110 full game for 1.5u. Wish I'd have done first 5 instead. Hope Phillies don't blow this 4 run lead...
I’m getting annoyed w playing first five innings that win straight up as well. I’m losing some value every time and it almost seems like every time the first five hits, the full game easily wins too

/rant

Hope Phillies come through for you! I didn’t wanna deal with bullpens tonight and a pretty good twitter capper was on Nats full game so I decided to jus take the first five in case something whacky happens late

Miami Marlins +0.5 runs (first five innings) +100 for half a unit

Phillies first five ML

sorry @mkess101

Live bet Nats +175

tenor.gif

4 games today, 2 starting at the same time, and then the other 2 this evening starting at the same time which sucks if you want to watch them all, but I'll happily choose Uruguay vs Russia over Saudi Arabia vs Egypt. Not liking much for the Egypt game, perhaps 'Both Teams To Score' @ 2.00, but with Salah's fitness still not looking at it's best I'll probably avoid playing that match altogether.

Taking Russia to beat Uruguay @ 3.06, they've been in fine form whilst Uruguay haven't and have scraped both games 1-0. I'll happily take an in form and free-scoring Russia as dogs.

Denis Cheryshev to score anytime @ 4.50
is very appealing. Having already netted 3 goals in the opening 2 games and looking a constant threat, 4.50 is very generous odds, you can also get him to score first @ 10.00.

Rodrigo Bentacur to have over 2.5 tackles @ 2.00 - The central midfielder is not afraid to go into challenges, he's averaged 3 in the past 2 games and he'll have a tougher test today so I expect him to have to make more tackles.

Long odds MOTM bet - Roman Zobnin to be MOTM @ 41.00
- He's played very well in both games, on most sites who give post match player ratings he's been right up there, 41.00 is very high and worth a chance on.

Hoping for a good start to the day, great profit from England vs Panama bets but the luck faded as the day went on. BOL with your bets.

4 games today, 2 starting at the same time, and then the other 2 this evening starting at the same time which sucks if you want to watch them all, but I'll happily choose Uruguay vs Russia over Saudi Arabia vs Egypt. Not liking much for the Egypt game, perhaps 'Both Teams To Score' @ 2.00, but with Salah's fitness still not looking at it's best I'll probably avoid playing that match altogether.

Taking Russia to beat Uruguay @ 3.06, they've been in fine form whilst Uruguay haven't and have scraped both games 1-0. I'll happily take an in form and free-scoring Russia as dogs.

Denis Cheryshev to score anytime @ 4.50
is very appealing. Having already netted 3 goals in the opening 2 games and looking a constant threat, 4.50 is very generous odds, you can also get him to score first @ 10.00.

Rodrigo Bentacur to have over 2.5 tackles @ 2.00 - The central midfielder is not afraid to go into challenges, he's averaged 3 in the past 2 games and he'll have a tougher test today so I expect him to have to make more tackles.

Long odds MOTM bet - Roman Zobnin to be MOTM @ 41.00
- He's played very well in both games, on most sites who give post match player ratings he's been right up there, 41.00 is very high and worth a chance on.

Hoping for a good start to the day, great profit from England vs Panama bets but the luck faded as the day went on. BOL with your bets.
I'm also on Russia 1u @3,15, really like the chances of them winning.

Golovin is kept on the bench:(, interested to see Miranchuk though, very talented

Fuck this game already lol. Need some serious luck for any of these bets to land now.

Cheryshev the sacrificial man taken off after the red card, literally couldn’t have been a worse start lol.

Iran looked decent when they weren’t trying to waste time against Spain. Anyone thinks there’s value on them at +1.0? All Portugal needs is a draw after all

Iran looked decent when they weren’t trying to waste time against Spain. Anyone thinks there’s value on them at +1.0? All Portugal needs is a draw after all

I do

Also on Nigeria

I feel I am about to hit a run of form now, hit Saudi at half time 1u @5.50

This evening I like Iran @6.50 and Iran +0.5 @2.30, 1u on each.

I have been watching almost every game this world cup and think that Portugal will have serious problems breaking down Iran.
Under 1.5 @3.60 also looks tempting.

Portugal vs Iran
(If the last 4 games I've played is any indication of how my luck is going I don't recommend following my bets lol.)

Portugal to win to nil @ 2.50
Cristiano Ronaldo first goalscorer @ 3.25
Beiranvand to be MOTM @ 13.00 (if it's a low scoring game and Portugal have some decent chances he has a good chance with some good saves)

But like I say, my lucks out compared to the last few days so probably best to oppose my bets tonight lol.

Also going to play.....

Spain Clean Sheet @ 2.00
Spain to win 1-0 @ 7.00
Diego Costa First Goalscorer @ 4.00

Portugal vs Iran
(If the last 4 games I've played is any indication of how my luck is going I don't recommend following my bets lol.)

Portugal to win to nil @ 2.50
Cristiano Ronaldo first goalscorer @ 3.25
Beiranvand to be MOTM @ 13.00 (if it's a low scoring game and Portugal have some decent chances he has a good chance with some good saves)

But like I say, my lucks out compared to the last few days so probably best to oppose my bets tonight lol.
Tailing. Gl!

Morocco leading Spain.... I give up haha!

Just hope all the Portugal game bets come in now.......

Morocco leading Spain.... I give up haha!

Just hope all the Portugal game bets come in now.......
Man I’m flipping back and forth between games but Spain doesn’t look that good to me. At least their defense looks so suspect. Any opinion? I literally watch one soccer game every six months so I’m def a noob

Back