Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - June, 2018

Yeah...unless he maybe hits 10 threes next game and KD is quiet?

Nah, you're done LOL.
If Steph hits 10 3's next game i'd be shocked if he didn't get it, actually

If Steph hits 10 3's next game i'd be shocked if he didn't get it, actually

Probably depends on KD. If Steph hits 10 of 'em and scores 40 but KD drops like 33 and 10, still might be KD since Steph had a stinker tonight. But yeah, if Steph hits that many next game it at least gives him a shot I guess.

Personally, I think it's Draymond for all the things he does that don't show up on the stat sheet. <Baelish01>

Probably depends on KD. If Steph hits 10 of 'em and scores 40 but KD drops like 33 and 10, still might be KD since Steph had a stinker tonight. But yeah, if Steph hits that many next game it at least gives him a shot I guess.

Personally, I think it's Draymond for all the things he does that don't show up on the stat sheet. <Baelish01>
<{clintugh}>

Cavs first half spread and first half ML is probably the best bet tonight
Good call on that line. Won me a little bit of cash. So thank you! Also won a bit on betting on the Dubs third quarter at - 3. The Dubs in the third quarter are a ridiculous team

Friday it all ends for Cleveland I don’t want basketball to end but I will Gladly cash my massive warriors futures just in time for some ufc 225 action

degen play

Phillies (first five innings) o2 (+105)

degen play

Phillies (first five innings) o2 (+105)
Fucking sick. Phillies have been walked 7 times, have 4 hits and the Cubs gave an error and I would be lucky to get a push on my bet

Taking Mariners first 5 innings -110 for 1.5u. Leake has been sneaky good lately. Hasn't walked a batter in his last 4 starts. Rays are doing that goofy thing where they start the game with a reliever and he throws a couple innings and then they cobble together different guys throughout the game. Whatever. I'll take the better team with a pitcher who's been solid lately.

Fucking sick. Phillies have been walked 7 times, have 4 hits and the Cubs gave an error and I would be lucky to get a push on my bet
the bet ended up pushing. still sick how the bet didn't cash with all of the above hitting

I'm on Tigers/Red Sox o10 (+100)

the bet ended up pushing. still sick how the bet didn't cash with all of the above hitting

Didn't the Phillies only get 1 in the top of the 5th? Then 2 in the 6th?

Didn't the Phillies only get 1 in the top of the 5th? Then 2 in the 6th?
I guess you're right. But my bet was graded as a push, that's what i was going off of... hmm well yeah i guess it lost and im waiting for it to be corrected

I guess you're right. But my bet was graded as a push, that's what i was going off of... hmm well yeah i guess it lost and im waiting for it to be corrected

Well maybe you'll sneak one by them LOL. Never know...

Well maybe you'll sneak one by them LOL. Never know...
not holding my breath. ive had an incorrect grading of a bet changed like 4 days late once LOL

not holding my breath. ive had an incorrect grading of a bet changed like 4 days late once LOL

Ha ha yeah me too. Maybe not 4 days but like 2 full days later I think. They seem to be pretty damn good at catching them eventually if it's in their favor.

Taking Mariners first 5 innings -110 for 1.5u. Leake has been sneaky good lately. Hasn't walked a batter in his last 4 starts. Rays are doing that goofy thing where they start the game with a reliever and he throws a couple innings and then they cobble together different guys throughout the game. Whatever. I'll take the better team with a pitcher who's been solid lately.

Easy $. Silly line. Should have went 2.5u like I was going to originally. I'll still take it.

I'm taking a little stab at White Sox first five at +260 and first five +0.5 at +130.

Sale is great obviously but Covey has been surprisingly good for the White Sox too. I just think the odds are a bit off here.

Golden state -4.5.
Steph curry makes first 3 +145
Durant over 30.5 points +100

Back