Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

@iGnP

I didn't get a chance to look at anything NBA tonight but my wife and daughter are in Chicago so I'm home solo tonight. Thunder/Celts thoughts? Thunder laying 4.5 on the road against very depleted Celtics...IDK. Then a really interesting late game Houston at the Blazers. 2 hottest teams in the league right now? Houston giving 5...

Or any other thoughts. I might have a little time to look deeper before games start but what are you thinking?
I’d like the Blazers +5 but Lillard is expecting a child any day now and he could be an emergency scratch. I’ll prob wait til last minute to bet that game

And I think I’m going to throw OKC ML in an open parlay. Not really interested in laying that many points on the road w an inconsistent team honestly

I’d like the Blazers +5 but Lillard is expecting a child any day now and he could be an emergency scratch. I’ll prob wait til last minute to bet that game

And I think I’m going to throw OKC ML in an open parlay. Not really interested in laying that many points on the road w an inconsistent team honestly

I'll probably do the same. Then I'll look for a good spot to live bet OKC. Hoping the Celtics make a good run at some point then will look to get OKC ML around evens maybe.

I like okc ml as well. Need some degen for tonight. Off work because of weather tomorrow.

Not loving anything in the nit. I dont think teams really care and it’s just a different pace than the mm tournament

Toronto Raptors Game Point Total over 109.5 @ -128 for 1u.

I like okc ml as well. Need some degen for tonight. Off work because of weather tomorrow.

Not loving anything in the nit. I dont think teams really care and it’s just a different pace than the mm tournament

Smart man. The NIT is a total crapshoot, it's like trying to figure out the non playoff college bowl games. No way to know who's motivated and who isn't. I don't even look at lines for it.

Just call me Mr. Chalky tonight.

Thunder ML+Raptors ML+Pelicans ML pays +142.

Like @iGnP said, need to make sure Lillard is in the lineup before making a decision on Houston/Portland.

I'm also playing 2 player props.

Steven Adams pts+rebounds o22.5 for 1.1u at -110
Jayson Tatum pts+rebounds 021.5 for 1.15u at -115

Just call me Mr. Chalky tonight.

Thunder ML+Raptors ML+Pelicans ML pays +142.

Like @iGnP said, need to make sure Lillard is in the lineup before making a decision on Houston/Portland.
Personally don’t like Raptors or Pelicans with their injuries today. Gl

Personally don’t like Raptors or Pelicans with their injuries today. Gl

I know DeRozan is out but Raptors so deep I just don't think it matters vs a tanking Magic team. I wouldn't lay the giant spread, but I cannot see Toronto losing outright (just jinxed it LOL). I like the Pelicans at home even without Holiday. They've played so well lately, and Dallas just shouldn't have any answers for Davis.

I know DeRozan is out but Raptors so deep I just don't think it matters vs a tanking Magic team. I wouldn't lay the giant spread, but I cannot see Toronto losing outright (just jinxed it LOL). I like the Pelicans at home even without Holiday. They've played so well lately, and Dallas just shouldn't have any answers for Davis.

It's tough for the Raptors tonight because Fred Van Fleet is also out too, he runs the offense for the 2nd unit and helps close games too with the first unit.

I hate my over 109.5 Raptors point total with DeRozan and Van Fleet out.

I think Pelicans handle Mavs missing Dennis Smith Jr and Wesley Matthews even with Holiday out tonight, at least ML should hit.

Random, but since we are talking NBA...

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/201...dinosaurs-as-pets-theory-road-trippin-podcast

I don't even have words...I mean, if I just read it I'd maybe buy that we're just getting trolled. But I actually heard that part of the podcast. I don't think he's trolling. Is it a contest to see who can just say have the most bizarre theories? The end of the article casually mentions that Larry Nance Jr thinks the moon landing was faked but DOES believe mermaids are real. And that barely earns a mention compared to Jordan Clarkson's wackiness.

Random, but since we are talking NBA...

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/201...dinosaurs-as-pets-theory-road-trippin-podcast

I don't even have words...I mean, if I just read it I'd maybe buy that we're just getting trolled. But I actually heard that part of the podcast. I don't think he's trolling. Is it a contest to see who can just say have the most bizarre theories? The end of the article casually mentions that Larry Nance Jr thinks the moon landing was faked but DOES believe mermaids are real. And that barely earns a mention compared to Jordan Clarkson's wackiness.
Tbf itd be pretty fucking cool to have a triceretops as a pet.

Thinking Trail Blazers will be coming into this like a playoff game and start hot.

PTB 1st quarter

Rockets 1-10 margin.

Ill be on Portland +4.5/+5 for about 3u. Taking numbers into account, since all star break, these two teams are playing almost identical basketball in terms of efficiency. No reason for Houston to be laying this many on the road if we're looking at this game through the prism of their recent play. I'm also throwing a unit on the ML. Not sure if tail worthy but I like this spot

I wonder before tonight there has ever been an NBA team on a 13 game winning streak that is a 5 point or more underdog AT HOME.

I honestly would not be surprised if this is the first time this has ever happened. I'm taking the Blazers too here.

LOL OKC choke job.

Miss 2 free throws when you are up 2, then give up the 3 with1 second left. Pathetic.

Wow glad I hedged my okc ml

They should’ve won the game by at least 10

Was going to freeroll on boston at +1000 but decided not to

LOL OKC choke job.

Miss 2 free throws when you are up 2, then give up the 3 with1 second left. Pathetic.
mathematically, having an 81.2% career free throw shooter miss two in a row followed by a 35.6% career 3-point shooter hitting a 3 to end the game is about 1.3%

Back