Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - November, 2017

Live bet GB ML +180 for 0.3u because im a degen

Sweep... if you want to ride the train I’m playing Michigan State -1.5 and Duke -2.5 to end the night.
Double sweep, Duke win was very fortunate.

I am fucking hot everyd sport right now..: you know what that means? Yeah fade the fuck out of me

Took Bama to make the playoff -125 to win 2u.

The way I see it is if either TCU or Ohio St. wins Bama is in. Could they potentially get in if Miami wins too? I’m not so sure.

Dota 2

Mousesports are small favorites over Penta E-sports in the Galaxy Battle Europe Qualifiers later today (17.00 CET). Mouse spent last weekend in Moskov getting stomped by Russians and then this weekend in Barcelona getting 2nd in WESC (with a stand in) behind some other Russians. It's a fairly impressive score but it's for national teams rather then normal teams so for the most part they had a big edge in that they're all Greek and thus only had to use on stand in while most other teams was a blend of various teams with at most 3 ppl from the same team.

Penta lost 2-0 to Mouz a couple of day ago playing horridly, and has a very questionable loss to a horrible team about a week ago but has other then that looked very good for the last few months and had a solid performance yesterday.

Mouz has won the last few times the teams has played, but it's only one recent series and overall I think it's safe to say that Penta has preformed better the last few months going deeper in various qualifiers and such.

Mousesports official twitter also confirmed that the team is on a flight home right now and according to my googling skills they're likely to be on a ~5 hours flight landing 2-3 hours before the game. Assuming they took the direct flight to Athens from Barcelona it'll land 15.30 and the games starts 18.00 GMT+2. Given an hour drive to the teamhouse including picking up whatever stuff they need from the flight that leaves them 1.5 hours to prepare while Penta has had all the time in the world to play the game and whatnot.

At midnight yesterday, or 11 PM Greek time, their captain retweeted this picture of himself (the guy in red) and a Romanian player who also was in Barcelona:
DPmCgJnX0AAM_pZ.jpg

And a hour later he retweeted a "GG" from a russian player with "GG broooooooo".

As a side note Penta is probably the 2nd highest team in the Europe Server in terms of average rating on their players since the server reset a week or so ago, which means that they've all grinded a lot of games with every player of the team being top 42 or better including 3rd and 11th.

http://www.dota2.com/leaderboards/#europe

I'm fairly big on Penta @ 2.2 or so. Think they should be favored by some margin here.

On another note I've yet to figure out how Mouz gets bet all the time, me and some guy I know whos fairly successful can't seem to understand it. Guessing it's just causal money since Mouz is a bigger name and did some nice things on a LAN/won last time but you know, weird things happen.

Dota 2

Mousesports are small favorites over Penta E-sports in the Galaxy Battle Europe Qualifiers later today (17.00 CET). Mouse spent last weekend in Moskov getting stomped by Russians and then this weekend in Barcelona getting 2nd in WESC (with a stand in) behind some other Russians. It's a fairly impressive score but it's for national teams rather then normal teams so for the most part they had a big edge in that they're all Greek and thus only had to use on stand in while most other teams was a blend of various teams with at most 3 ppl from the same team.

Penta lost 2-0 to Mouz a couple of day ago playing horridly, and has a very questionable loss to a horrible team about a week ago but has other then that looked very good for the last few months and had a solid performance yesterday.

Mouz has won the last few times the teams has played, but it's only one recent series and overall I think it's safe to say that Penta has preformed better the last few months going deeper in various qualifiers and such.

Mousesports official twitter also confirmed that the team is on a flight home right now and according to my googling skills they're likely to be on a ~5 hours flight landing 2-3 hours before the game. Assuming they took the direct flight to Athens from Barcelona it'll land 15.30 and the games starts 18.00 GMT+2. Given an hour drive to the teamhouse including picking up whatever stuff they need from the flight that leaves them 1.5 hours to prepare while Penta has had all the time in the world to play the game and whatnot.

At midnight yesterday, or 11 PM Greek time, their captain retweeted this picture of himself (the guy in red) and a Romanian player who also was in Barcelona:
DPmCgJnX0AAM_pZ.jpg

And a hour later he retweeted a "GG" from a russian player with "GG broooooooo".

As a side note Penta is probably the 2nd highest team in the Europe Server in terms of average rating on their players since the server reset a week or so ago, which means that they've all grinded a lot of games with every player of the team being top 42 or better including 3rd and 11th.

http://www.dota2.com/leaderboards/#europe

I'm fairly big on Penta @ 2.2 or so. Think they should be favored by some margin here.
This is beautiful

Oh god this is beautiful. I got shit odds but Mouse has a standin who for the most part plays for tier 2 Russian teams (think he got kicked from some ~top50 team or something recently) and he's not even playing his normal position. This just has to have value.

Oh god this is beautiful. I got shit odds but Mouse has a standin who for the most part plays for tier 2 Russian teams (think he got kicked from some ~top50 team or something recently) and he's not even playing his normal position. This just has to have value.

Since they probably traveled together he either got lost on the plane or is still to drunk/hungover to play.

edit: nvm, they were on different flights. Still funny.

Is there any updates on that ‘match’ anywhere?
You can watch it (and all e-sports matches) on Twitch for free. Or just google dota2 live scores for results etc.

It's a best of three, and Penta looks to be winning the first map atm.

2.36u Winnipeg -118

Hellebuyck has made me hella bucks.

Minnesota playing their backup and is nowhere near as good of a road team.

They can't matchup against either if Winnipegs top two lines, let alone both of them.

F it, another tail for me in this thread, lets go 2/2 on the day!

1.25u Winni @1.80

2.36u Winnipeg -118

Hellebuyck has made me hella bucks.

Minnesota playing their backup and is nowhere near as good of a road team.

They can't matchup against either if Winnipegs top two lines, let alone both of them.

Really good call on the Winnipeg game. I dropped 2 units on the game, kind of nervous after Minnesota went up 2-0 in the first but the better team came through. Thanks!

Back