Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

These wild card games are very tricky

I thought over 2.5 was a good line for Colorado last night. Took them 13 innings to put up 2

I’m on the As this evening. Both teams ended the season pretty hot. Both hit a lot of home runs. Both have good bullpens

Severino hasn’t been consistent. Got blown up in last years wild card game at home agaisnt the twins.

Unders have been hitting in all the games so far except for that stupid 9th inning push from the dodgers/Rockies game

I have to favor the Astros to win it all again.

Brewers are a good dark horse team, I just don’t think their offense is consistent enough. They don’t really have an ace either .

Dodgers could also be a team to look at. They been playing good baseball lately

These wild card games are very tricky

I thought over 2.5 was a good line for Colorado last night. Took them 13 innings to put up 2

I’m on the As this evening. Both teams ended the season pretty hot. Both hit a lot of home runs. Both have good bullpens

Severino hasn’t been consistent. Got blown up in last years wild card game at home agaisnt the twins.

Unders have been hitting in all the games so far except for that stupid 9th inning push from the dodgers/Rockies game

I have to favor the Astros to win it all again.

Brewers are a good dark horse team, I just don’t think their offense is consistent enough. They don’t really have an ace either .

Dodgers could also be a team to look at. They been playing good baseball lately

Brewers lineup is fine. Bullpen best in baseball. Starting pitching is the one area where they will be at a disadvantage to pretty much anyone they play if they get past the Rockies.

The good thing with playoffs is that with all the days off Counsell can be pretty aggressive in using his elite bullpen. All Brewers starters will be on short leashes. He's managed that way pretty much all season. He's not gonna let a starter implode and give a game away in the postseason when he has all those top tier arms ready to go in the 'pen.

Brewers lineup is fine. Bullpen best in baseball. Starting pitching is the one area where they will be at a disadvantage to pretty much anyone they play if they get past the Rockies.

The good thing with playoffs is that with all the days off Counsell can be pretty aggressive in using his elite bullpen. All Brewers starters will be on short leashes. He's managed that way pretty much all season. He's not gonna let a starter implode and give a game away in the postseason when he has all those top tier arms ready to go in the 'pen.
My boy schoop hasn’t panned out for you guys yet but he’s a really good baseball player. Hopefully his bat comes alive during the postseason

I’ll be rooting for you guys

My boy schoop hasn’t panned out for you guys yet but he’s a really good baseball player. Hopefully his bat comes alive during the postseason

I’ll be rooting for you guys

Playoffs is a new season for sure. They may need a big hit from him at some point. He's not gonna play vs any RHP since they play Shaw at 2nd vs righties but Schoop could come up with a big hit vs a lefty when they need one. He is a good player, just hasn't gotten it going for us yet.

tonight im going with the a's +2 at -143. I think this is a close game either way and i dont like severinos numbers post all star break. Also we cant forget what he did in this exact spot last year vs the twins when he didnt get an out. Maybe that doesnt happen again but the line in this game is wayyyyy to high. I also like this a's strategy of making it a bullpen game it kinds of throws the hitters off when they have to adjust to a new pitcher every at bat.

Live odds on As are out of control right now

Down 2-0 in the bottom of the 2nd and they are almost +700

For the Colts/Pats game I have "Longest TD scored under 46.5 yards" at -135.

Last edited:
For the Colts/Pats game I have "Longest TD scored under 46.5 yards" at -135.
Parlayed this with Troy and Houston to win their college football games outright. $500 to win $594. Casherooski!

Anyone liking verlander today at -150? I have them for the series already but feel they take this game 1. Kluber is solid but his road numbers aren’t as good and we remember how he did against the yanks last year. We know what to expect from verlander

Anyone liking verlander today at -150? I have them for the series already but feel they take this game 1. Kluber is solid but his road numbers aren’t as good and we remember how he did against the yanks last year. We know what to expect from verlander
I always recommend staying away from baseball, but if I had a gun to my head I would go with Verlander.

I always recommend staying away from baseball, but if I had a gun to my head I would go with Verlander.

Yea I don’t usually bet it too much but I like the playoffs. Verlander has been dominant in the postseason so I like backing him

Kind of dumb for the Rockies to not pitch freeland or Marquez today

It’s a 5 game series

But hey, I’ll take these brewers ml wins

Kind of dumb for the Rockies to not pitch freeland or Marquez today

It’s a 5 game series

But hey, I’ll take these brewers ml wins

Can't really blame it on pitching though, Anderson was actually really good for Colorado today. Rockies bats are just getting shut down so far, and I hope it happens again Sunday LOL!

@mkess101

Brewers begin the nlcs against the dodgers Friday

Dodgers look to be clicking on all cylinders.

How are you feeling about this series?

@mkess101

Brewers begin the nlcs against the dodgers Friday

Dodgers look to be clicking on all cylinders.

How are you feeling about this series?

I honestly don't like all the time off. When you are rolling you want to keep playing, not have 4 days off before the next game.

Basically if the Brewers can get leads in the 5th-6th innings they likely win the series. Their bullpen is just ridiculously good. But it's probably unrealistic to think our starters can be as good as they've been (obviously I hope I'm wrong LOL). Cain needs to start getting on base like he did during the season. That puts so much pressure on opposing pitchers.

I think it's a very even series honestly. I have tickets to game 6 so if its 3-2 either way I'll be there next Friday. That said, if the Brewers sweep or win in 5 that's fine by me LOL.

Betting wise...I have Brewers to win it all at +850 from the start of the playoffs so I'm just letting that ride!

I honestly don't like all the time off. When you are rolling you want to keep playing, not have 4 days off before the next game.

Basically if the Brewers can get leads in the 5th-6th innings they likely win the series. Their bullpen is just ridiculously good. But it's probably unrealistic to think our starters can be as good as they've been (obviously I hope I'm wrong LOL). Cain needs to start getting on base like he did during the season. That puts so much pressure on opposing pitchers.

I think it's a very even series honestly. I have tickets to game 6 so if its 3-2 either way I'll be there next Friday. That said, if the Brewers sweep or win in 5 that's fine by me LOL.

Betting wise...I have Brewers to win it all at +850 from the start of the playoffs so I'm just letting that ride!
Kershaw finally shook his postseason demons against the Braves, pitching 8 strong innings.

Buehler on the other hand, showed that he’s still a rookie, getting rattled by the Atlanta crowd.

I favor the dodgers because of their starters

Bullpen edge goes to brewers obviously. Jansen is not in top form at all

Brewers have the advantage against lefties. They really have been pounding them since makingvthose mid season additions to their lineup. They currently rank 10th but The numbers are actually skewed since the were abysmal before the break.

Dodgers rake against righties and they have big time power in their lineup. The long ball goes a long way in the postseason

I favor a ws rematch but I’ll be rooting for your brewers despite my affinity for machado. At least I can root for schoop when he’s in the lineup.

I’ll be looking for nice dog odds on the brews and the unders

Good luck!

App State vs Arkansas State longest TD scored u55.5 yards

Back