Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Houston Astros over Red Sox for the series -118

Houston is firing on all cylinders. I can't blame you. If they go down a game, and you still feel confident, you can get better odds and put more down.

rolling with under 7.5 in the dodgers brewers tonight. Not a big fan of gio but dodgers have hit much worse against lefties this year and gio will probably only go 4-5 innings before they go to the pen. Kershaw is usually good for 7 strong innings. Thinking this is a 3-1 3-2 type game.

They opened as slight dogs again

Book must have forgot both pitchers last games

I can see why money is coming in on Houston, Price has been terrible in the postseason, something like 0-9. Boston bullpen is pretty bad and Astros are healthy and peaking right now.

It's a must win game for Boston though.

Missed on Houston game 2 will go back to them game 3 -148. The pitching matchups favor the Astros and they get the next 3 games at home. Also added to them -148 series and +180 To win the World Series.

Sup lads. Long time no post in here but nba is around again so im ready to clean up or be be homeless.

1 unit - Ben Simmons 20+ $5 (+400)
1 unit - curry & Thompson 8+ 3s (+300)
0.25 unit - draw at HT or ft in philly/Boston +1600

Astros tonight -155
Adding to World Series +300 and another time on the Boston series +145

Any thoughts on Portland vs LAL tonight? Kinda like dog odds on LAL even though its s home game for Portland.

Decent 7/10 odds on Frankfurt to win 5 minutes in, they’re 7th on a tear in the Bundesliga against Düsseldorf second from bottom.

Last edited:
Degen NBA move but i'm taking Boston tonight at +130. Really feel like this should be lined closer. Lowry and DeRozan were like peanut butter and jelly. Thinking they're gonna struggle a bit to get momentum going. On the other hand my boy Jayson Tatum seems to have picked up right where he left off in the playoffs and i'm very high on this kid. Might just be the Boston fan in me talking as well. Dont recommend a tail here just a gut feeling.

Degen NBA move but i'm taking Boston tonight at +130. Really feel like this should be lined closer. Lowry and DeRozan were like peanut butter and jelly. Thinking they're gonna struggle a bit to get momentum going. On the other hand my boy Jayson Tatum seems to have picked up right where he left off in the playoffs and i'm very high on this kid. Might just be the Boston fan in me talking as well. Dont recommend a tail here just a gut feeling.
LOL fade me in nba guys. You'll make money.

Money finally came in on the brewers

Surprised it took that long

Buehler has gotten into some postseason jams, especially on the road. It’s going to be electric in Milwaukee tonight. I know kershaw will come in if he struggles but kershaw has been pretty erratic in the postseason as well

Dodgers have consistently choked in this series and tonight will be no different

Is this like the boston pick ?haha only kidding but how confident are you on this pick
Not much confidence. Just think the line is a bit off due to MIN drama behind the scenes. Tail at your own risk.

Back