Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

That mfker Jesus.... parlay killer.

Still, Muncy can win it all for a great night! :D

Man I'm playing Muncy +160 vs Harper next round. Max was in a great groove, is swinging exactly as hard as he needs to but not any harder. I think he's 50/50 to beat Harper if he just continues what he's doing.

Man I'm playing Muncy +160 vs Harper next round. Max was in a great groove, is swinging exactly as hard as he needs to but not any harder. I think he's 50/50 to beat Harper if he just continues what he's doing.
No second rd odds on dimes. I was looking to play Hoskins. Think he’s got this one

No second rd odds on dimes. I was looking to play Hoskins. Think he’s got this one

Yeah it's on 5d. It's under "live in play".

Muncy up to +178 now vs Harper. Obviously too late to bet Hoskins.

Hit Schwarber in play @6.50 vs Hoskins :D

edit: right when he took the time out

Wow Schwarber went off! Didn’t think he was topping hoskins

Its a shame Muncy will be batting first next because I think we'd get a great in play line on him vs Harper if Harper hits 17+

Muncy this rd o14.5 homers at -150. Yes please. Nothing I saw in rd 1 says he shouldn't do it. He didn't use a ton of energy either, and was in a nice groove as his round ended.

LOL yeah everyone liked that. I got it at -150 and it immediately jumped to -175 right after.

Now -185.

Muncy this rd o14.5 homers at -150. Yes please. Nothing I saw in rd 1 says he shouldn't do it. He didn't use a ton of energy either, and was in a nice groove as his round ended.

That's gold, I wish I could find those props on my euro sites, then, I shouldnt complain getting that live gift line just now

That's gold, I wish I could find those props on my euro sites, then, I shouldnt complain getting that live gift line just now

We'll see, but I think 5d set it too low. People jumped all over the that o14.5.

Ugh Muncy not getting in a groove. He needs to get hot and hit a few in a row here. Damn.

Fuck. Never got in a rhythm.

Well both my picks are in the finals

I’ll break even basically

It was fun

I think it’s going to be Schwarber

I'm paying the juice on Harper -230. Schwarber had to put on a blitz and use his whole 4 minutes last round. Harper had like 90 seconds still left. He's not gonna lose this thing.

Edit: Wow big line movement toward Schwarber. Glad I waited. Took Harper -165. I would have bet him way higher. Hope I'm not way off on my read here...

I'm paying the juice on Harper -230. Schwarber had to put on a blitz and use his whole 4 minutes last round. Harper had like 90 seconds still left. He's not gonna lose this thing.
Opposite on that bro I think Schwarber has this

Schwarber over 17.5 seems a little high

Bryce to win -170
Schwarber +140

Opposite on that bro I think Schwarber has this

I was banking on him tiring quickly. He's used both timeouts. Guess we'll see now. He's in a good groove tonight.

Back