Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Try something with 7+ characters, an upper case letter, numeric and a special character

Try something with 7+ characters, an upper case letter, numeric and a special character
I’ve typed in probably 50 random letters numbers etc and it still stays at one little red bar on the strength

Thing is super buggy and it’s pissing me off

All i can tell you is that it worked for me when i input a password that met those 4 specific requirements

All i can tell you is that it worked for me when i input a password that met those 4 specific requirements
It makes no sense but I finally got it to work

Now let’s see if I can get some money live this evening

For some reason the mobile site won’t work to change the password. It only works on the full site.

Just got back to school. Haven't posted much. Plays for tonight:

Rockies +129
Royals +102
Brewers -110
Blue Jays -113
Phillies -106

1u each

Just got back to school. Haven't posted much. Plays for tonight:

Rockies +129
Royals +102
Brewers -110

Blue Jays -113
Phillies -106

1u each
Ill take it. Rockies had their chances to steal that game too

Going to keep riding the pirates until they lose they have been getting some insane lines. Had them last night at +180 and the night before at +260.

Today
Pitt +180
brewers -126
dodgers -130

Last edited:
Astros ML looks great to me at -115, going bigger on it than I probably.

Early CFB Week 1 thoughts:

FAU +21 (-105) at Oklahoma
Notre Dame +2.5 (+105) vs Michigan
Northern Illinois +11 (+100) at Iowa
UConn +24 (-110) vs. UCF
Auburn -2 (-110) vs. Washington
Penn State -24 (+105) vs. App State

Only FAU and ND locked in so far, rest are just leans.

Guys, i have great 2 picks for Brazilian Soccer (Paulista Cup):

Desportivo Brasil - Double Chance @2.00
Desportivo Brasil - Draw no Bet @2.75

Desportivo play against Xv Piracicaba for Paulista Cup. Desportivo Brasil is much better team than Piracicaba, strong in home and not should be dog in this game. Desportivo is favorite. Love this odds for Double Chance and Draw no Bet for Desportivo Brasil.

Nice MLB line today. I haven't posted (or played honestly) much MLB lately at all. Summer got busy, hit a cold streak where I gave back 22 of the 29 units I'd made through early June. So I pretty much shut down my MLB betting. Took a look today and do see one play I really like:

Texas Rangers first five innings team total o2 at +100.

Yankees starter Lance Lynn was a disaster in Minnesota the first half of the year, walking a ton of guys, not striking out many, and getting hit around. Since being traded to the Yankees, he's seemed to right the ship, throwing 11 scoreless innings (1 relief appearance, 1 start). But that was against two of the worst offenses in baseball, the Orioles and White Sox (ranked 24th and 25th in OPS out of 30 teams). Today, he faces a whole different animal in the Texas Rangers. They are ranked 5th as a team in OPS. And lately, they've been geting on the scoreboard early in games too. In their last 7 games, you'd be 5-1-1 playing o2 for the first five innings team total for the Rangers. One of the main reasons their offense has started clicking is that Roughned Odor, who started the year in an awful slump, has been absolutely on fire for about 3 weeks. The Rangers lineup can sometimes struggle a little vs left handed pitching because Odor and Gallo swing and miss so much against lefties. No such problem today with right hander Lynn throwing for the Yanks. Plus, there's the added benefit for the Rangers left handed power hitters of having that ultra short right field fence at Yankee Stadium.

I'm playing 2.5u on this. Books have this wrong imo. Should be at LEAST 2.5 (and honestly should even have juice at that # imo). Geting +100 on o2 is nutty value.

Nice MLB line today. I haven't posted (or played honestly) much MLB lately at all. Summer got busy, hit a cold streak where I gave back 22 of the 29 units I'd made through early June. So I pretty much shut down my MLB betting. Took a look today and do see one play I really like:

Texas Rangers first five innings team total o2 at +100.

Yankees starter Lance Lynn was a disaster in Minnesota the first half of the year, walking a ton of guys, not striking out many, and getting hit around. Since being traded to the Yankees, he's seemed to right the ship, throwing 11 scoreless innings (1 relief appearance, 1 start). But that was against two of the worst offenses in baseball, the Orioles and White Sox (ranked 24th and 25th in OPS out of 30 teams). Today, he faces a whole different animal in the Texas Rangers. They are ranked 5th as a team in OPS. And lately, they've been geting on the scoreboard early in games too. In their last 7 games, you'd be 5-1-1 playing o2 for the first five innings team total for the Rangers. One of the main reasons their offense has started clicking is that Roughned Odor, who started the year in an awful slump, has been absolutely on fire for about 3 weeks. The Rangers lineup can sometimes struggle a little vs left handed pitching because Odor and Gallo swing and miss so much against lefties. No such problem today with right hander Lynn throwing for the Yanks. Plus, there's the added benefit for the Rangers left handed power hitters of having that ultra short right field fence at Yankee Stadium.

I'm playing 2.5u on this. Books have this wrong imo. Should be at LEAST 2.5 (and honestly should even have juice at that # imo). Geting +100 on o2 is nutty value.

I took 1st five over 5.5 @ -103 for both teams and over 9.5 @-114 for both teams full game both for 1u each.

You were mentioning how Lance Lynn can be bad. Drew Hutchinson is even worse. His first call up, gave up 6 runs in three innings to the Orioles. When he was with the Toronto Blue Jays, decent record but it was misleading due to the run support, his era was around 5-6. His fastball isn't overpowering and flat without much movement. Look at his careers numbers and FIP.

A 48% probability of rain, with no wind impact. Slightly worried with how rain will impact game. Lots of runs scored be scored imo.

Guys, i have great 2 picks for Brazilian Soccer (Paulista Cup):

Desportivo Brasil - Double Chance @2.00
Desportivo Brasil - Draw no Bet @2.75

Desportivo play against Xv Piracicaba for Paulista Cup. Desportivo Brasil is much better team than Piracicaba, strong in home and not should be dog in this game. Desportivo is favorite. Love this odds for Double Chance and Draw no Bet for Desportivo Brasil.
DESPORTIVO BRASIL 1 X 0 PIRACICABA
Desportivo Brasil - Double Chance @2.00 GREEN
Desportivo Brasil - Draw no Bet @2.75 GREEN

This is easy money!

Hi guys.

Boxing:

Going with Tyson Fury fight over 6.5 at -117 for a couple of bucks. Full degen but after Fury last fight where he did zero damage (his opponent was incredible outmatched and outsized bad and basically quit).

Maybe he looks more serious now that he is scheduled to fight Deontay Wilder but he is not the kind of guy that goes for the kill early.

PARANÁ SUB 19 DRAW NO BET @1.90 (bet365) - Brazil Campeonato Paranaense sub 19

Paraná in home, better team, have tradiction in brazilian soccer against Cascavel no tradiction and small team (small city). This odds are crazy because Paraná played first stage group C against better teams, Cascavel played in firts stage in group A against poor teams and now is match group A (poor teams) against group C (good teams). Paraná sub 19 is going to win this. Prediction: Paraná 3 x 0 Cascavel

Back