Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

This is a REALLY embarrassing way to start the Matt Patricia era in Detroit.

And he has looked pretty decent ever since.

Stafford, on the other hand, is playing TERRIBLE.

Hopefully certain Rams players do well tonight so I can do well on DraftKings.

I have two DK teams tonight: Stafford is 49.2% owned in the $5, and 48.5% owned in the $3. Matt Stafford just took a big hit and was taken out of the game at 7:24 of the 3rd quarter. Bad for Lions fans, good for me.

I did 4 lineups in the $5 GPP. Had Stafford in 2 of them. My lineup with Goff is dead in the water because I started Blount. My only lineup with a chance to do anything is Carr, Crowell, Gurley, Cooks, Cooper, Golladay, Cook, Richard, Lions D. Not expecting to win much (if anything) tonight.

This is so fucking hilarious!

They finally take Stafford out of the game with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter, and his replacement throws an interception...

This is basically the Superbowl for The Jets.

I ended up playing Raiders +3.5 for first half for 1u and cashed that. Taking that unit and playing Rams -6 for the 2nd half.

Rams -4, -4.5, and -5 all cash handily. Was in 8u overall, for about 8u.

Jeez I couldn't be more on fire than I am right now. Gotta remember it's a grind and there will be bad stretches too.

Picks for brazilian soccer:
Metropolitano Draw no Bet @2.90 - 2 units (Brazil - Matches) - RESULT: VOID

Metropolitano Double Chance @1.95 - 2 units (Brazil - Matches) - RESULT: GREEN

Fluminense SC Draw no Bet @1.72 - 3 units (Brazil - Matches) - RESULT: VOID

Marcilio Dias Double Chance @1.80 - 2 units (Brazil - Matches) - RESULT: GREEN

Pelotas Draw no Bet @2.10 - 2 units (Brazil - Gaucha Cup) - RESULT: GREEN

CRAC Draw no Bet @1.72 - 2 units (Brazil - Matches) - RESULT: GREEN

Last edited:
Not much time to get the bet in but I absolutely LOVE the Carolina Panthers team total over 19 today. Atlanta missing 2 key defensive players (cover linebackers that match up well with McCaffrey) so Carolina should be able to move the ball. I think they score mid 20's pretty easy.

Not much time to get the bet in but I absolutely LOVE the Carolina Panthers team total over 19 today. Atlanta missing 2 key defensive players (cover linebackers that match up well with McCaffrey) so Carolina should be able to move the ball. I think they score mid 20's pretty easy.

And Falcons take a crazy cheap shot as Cam Newton is sliding and potentially knock him out of the game. Unreal.

Whew. It was close but Panthers go over with a couple minutes to play. $$$$$$

Taking o41.5 tonight for Giants/Cowboys. Both teams have offensive issues (Giants o-line and Cowboys lack of WR talent) but neither defense impresses me much at all either. I think this total is an overreaction to week 1 where both offenses struggled a bit. I expect more success on offense for both teams. Giants have very good skill players and Cowboys should be able to run the ball (even with their o-line injuries) vs a Giants team that doesn't stop the run well. Zeke Elliot should get a ton of touches tonight.

2u play for me.

Taking o41.5 tonight for Giants/Cowboys. Both teams have offensive issues (Giants o-line and Cowboys lack of WR talent) but neither defense impresses me much at all either. I think this total is an overreaction to week 1 where both offenses struggled a bit. I expect more success on offense for both teams. Giants have very good skill players and Cowboys should be able to run the ball (even with their o-line injuries) vs a Giants team that doesn't stop the run well. Zeke Elliot should get a ton of touches tonight.

2u play for me.

Looks bad so far. I thought Giants o line was bad but made to look worse last week because they were playing the best defense in the NFL in Jacksonville. Nope. They seem to not be able to block anyone at all.

Ugh won 3u on Panthers over then gave 2 back last night. Still made 1u so can't complain...I guess. Giants simply cannot block. And they have a totally immobile QB. Bad combination.

Anybody betting Thursday night football?

Anybody betting Thursday night football?

I don't even know what to make of a game where a team that is 1-32-1 over it's last 34 games is actually favored to win.

Might play Jets ML at +147 because, well, the Browns just find ways to lose. But IDK...the Jets came crashing back to earth last week too.

I don't even know what to make of a game where a team that is 1-32-1 over it's last 34 games is actually favored to win.

Might play Jets ML at +147 because, well, the Browns just find ways to lose. But IDK...the Jets came crashing back to earth last week too.
Jets money or taking jets points and being safer in case it’s a 2 point game were the only two plays I had in mind. I wouldn’t put money on the Browns.

Nfl plays
Pittsburgh -1, -1.5, -2
San Francisco +7 and +225
Baltimore -5.5
New Orleans +132
Parlay pats ml Pittsburgh -1

Tonight
Denver +4.5
Under 54.5
Im staying away from picking a winner in this one, as it seems vegas is almost begging the public to take KC.

Instead i was able to snag the under on a prop "longest touchdown is 52.5 yards" at -110. The broncos have no plays of 52 yards this season, and the chiefs only have 2 TDs of over 52 yards. Both of them were in week 1 against the chargers defense. 1 was a return on the opening kickoff and the other was from a standard chargers D busted coverage.

Not to mention the fact that weeks 4/5 are typically when andy reids teams completely fall apart on offense.

Back