Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmyclax22

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Better get your money on Michigan beating Florida quick. Michigan is favored by 4 right now, and it's only going to get higher.

Long story short, Florida will have 10 players suspended for the game. Yes 10. Notable suspensions are their star RB, star WR, and starting QB.

I still like Florida. Don't think there QB is suspended though, think the kid just beat Del Rio and Zaire out.

my god i got smoked today on dimi. like -5u net, including the two pre tourney plays.

shit is just inexplicable, tho... sigh. happens, i guess.

These young guns are killing us this tourney!

These young guns are killing us this tourney!

Some guys are just coming out flat.. kyrgios and Dimitrov in particular. What a letdown from both of them.. with djoker, wawr, murray, Nishi, raonic all being injured, this was such an opportunity

Zverev I don't think as much, cause coric is suuuuper skilled, has beaten zverev before, and zverev fought hard.

Dimitrov didn't even try.. it's like he tanked it

Germany -270 vs czech republic world cup qualifier i dont want to use the L word but damn. Im in 10u

If you want free money, take Ohio State and give the points on Thursday. Urban has a healthy team and always runs the score up early in the season. Indiana fired their head coach Kevin Wilson last year and promoted their defensive coordinator to the HC position.

Who did OSU hire as their new offensive coordinator this season? None other than Kevin Wilson. That's a pretty reliable source of information as to how the Indiana defense is going to work. Expect OSU to cover the 21 point spread with ease.

Urban is known for running one of the most effective offenses in the NCAA, and an Indiana team with a brand new HC is almost guaranteed to go through some growing pains throughout the first few weeks. Not to mention the OSU defensive line is projected to be possibly the best in the NCAA, and Indiana will be using a brand new offensive scheme.

I predict a 42-14 victory for OSU.
Thanks bro. I was sweating it at halftime :) i tailed on michigan too

Thanks bro. I was sweating it at halftime :) i tailed on michigan too
Lol so was I....... So was I......

OSU is gonna lose a few games this year if teams can better execute the Indiana formula.

i can't believe what i just witnissed with cilic, who has 11" on schwartzman.. got broken 4x in one set.. on N.A. hardcourts.. and lost outright..

annnd i'm fuckin sunk. was destroying the tourney until the last two nights. the two horses i was riding f'd me hard.

sucks.

3u Shapovalov to win set 3 @ 1.727. Edmund is not well.

3 more u on Shapovalov to win 3-1 in sets, at bet365 @ 1.53

Damn, he did. Bet365 fucked me also, voided under 36.5 games.. Idc he retired, it's still under 36.5 games technically..
Still, I'll take the ~2.2u from the set3 prop .

Damn, he did. Bet365 fucked me also, voided under 36.5 games.. Idc he retired, it's still under 36.5 games technically..
Still, I'll take the ~2.2u from the set3 prop .
I thought as long as one set finished that action stands. What the fuck do I know though?

Voiced would-be tennis winners is fucking infuriating.

I'm on the Brewers semi big today

Jump on it now. 5dimes shows it as a 4 point spread.

East Carolina -4 over James Madison. That line can't be right. ECU should win by 28 bare minimum.

Jump on it now. 5dimes shows it as a 4 point spread.

East Carolina -4 over James Madison. That line can't be right. ECU should win by 28 bare minimum.
They dont have that game on bovada :(

Padres to win by 2.5 runs

$8.50 to win $99

Pads ml

$4 to win 10 pseudo hedge in case they win but don't cover

These kershaw odds are ridiculous. The dodgers are playing like crap and kershaw hasn't pitched in weeks

literally lost 15 units last two days riding dimitrov and cilic. super down about it. but we must soldier on, eh.

1.5u delpo +110
1u nadal-mayer O32 +110

and f it, throwing a RR on all 6 overs besides the rublev and kohlschreiber matches. (1.25u)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back