Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - September, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me the Bears +7.5. Feels trappy but the Packers shouldn't be laying this many points with so many key injuries

1.1u, stab on ML

mike.glennon.fucking.sucks

that man is making 16 million dollars this year. sigh

mike.glennon.fucking.sucks

that man is making 16 million dollars this year. sigh

Mike Glennon is trash lol, I'm shocked he is a starter for any NFL team, maybe a backup for a mediocre team at best.

Not going to bet on any bum quarterbacks going forward smh.

Week 4 NFL!!!
Niners +7 (5u)
Titans -1.5 (3u)
Giants +3 (2u)
Redskins +7 (1u)
Colts +13 (1u)
Bears +7.5 (1u) Loss
Might do a broncos/cowboys teaser.
I shouldnt have did bears bet pur degen bet. Bored on a thursday
Up 11u for the season so far so i could potentially lose all my winnings but i feel really good about my picks

Last edited:
1.1u - Davante Adams o54.5 recieving @1.9
1.1u - Zach Miller o34.5 recieving @1.9
2.0u - Jordan Howard o68.5 rushing @1.85
1.1u - Bears +7.5 (Packers) @1.9
1.0u - Bears 3+ sacks @2.1
LOST
WON
LOST
LOST
LOST

YTD -22.4u

help...

1.1u - Titans -1 @1.90
1.0u - Saints -3 @2.00

Week 4 NFL!!!
Niners +7 (5u)
Titans -1.5 (3u)
Giants +3 (2u)
Redskins +7 (1u)
Colts +13 (1u)
Bears +7.5 (1u) Loss
Might do a broncos/cowboys teaser.
I shouldnt have did bears bet pur degen bet. Bored on a thursday
Up 11u for the season so far so i could potentially lose all my winnings but i feel really good about my picks
5u on the niners? Are you joking lol

5u on the niners? Are you joking lol
Nope that line is retarded.
Long week for niners. Short week for cards. Cards are banged up. I regret not going small on ML as well as i think they have a decent shot to win outright. Niners are due and cards are no world beaters they should not be -7 against anyone

Nope that line is retarded.
Long week for niners. Short week for cards. Cards are banged up. I regret not going small on ML as well as i think they have a decent shot to win outright. Niners are due and cards are no world beaters they should not be -7 against anyone
would you bet 5u on low level MMA? not a good idea, lots of variance even if the line is seemingly too high.

would you bet 5u on low level MMA? not a good idea, lots of variance even if the line is seemingly too high.
If i had a really good read maybe i would go 3u..mma is a little more volatile given 1 punch can end everything even if my guy was winning easily before that. NFL is easier to cap in general

If i had a really good read maybe i would go 3u..mma is a little more volatile given 1 punch can end everything even if my guy was winning easily before that. NFL is easier to cap in general
i disagree but good luck

Also NFL is a big parody league. Im a believer in taking the 0-3 teams against teams that are close bc i believe they will be playing with more urgency that their season is potentially on the line. As opposed to teams that already have a win or two. Thats why i took niners and giants. I cap the niners to win between 4-6 games this season. And giants between 5-8 both teams are due and theres not much difference skill wise to the teams they are playing

Which part do you disagree with? Thanks man you too
laying so much on a shit team. variance is everything. the cardinals still have a pretty opportunistic defense and they can definitely score points on a short field. i dont necessarily disagree w you on the line being too high but 5u is pretty high for me and id pretty much never consider going that high on teams in the bottom 25% of the league, no matter the line or situation, if that makes sense

the "due" factor should never be a factor just as you should never bet on shitty teams.

shitty teams find ways to lose, like cincinatti last weekend

laying so much on a shit team. variance is everything. the cardinals still have a pretty opportunistic defense and they can definitely score points on a short field. i dont necessarily disagree w you on the line being too high but 5u is pretty high for me and id pretty much never consider going that high on teams in the bottom 25% of the league, no matter the line or situation, if that makes sense
Gotcha

the "due" factor should never be a factor just as you should never bet on shitty teams.

shitty teams find ways to lose, like cincinatti last weekend
I think most people thought cincy would lose at lambo but they covered easily and the fact they are shitty is equated into the spread to where even the shittiest teams can have value thats the point. The cards are shitty themselves currently.The due factor was more of an argument from percentages. And i brought that up bc i said i wouldnt be suprised if they win outright. And That was the essentially the very last reason i gave for me picking them. Yes shitty teams find ways to lose so cards could easily find a way to lose. In hindsight 5u might be a little high but if i see a messed up line i like to pounce. But throwing 5u bets around is an easy way to drain the br. Ill prolly only have a few all season. I had 1 on week 1 rams -4.5 vs colts..admittidely im weird i would be kicking myself in the ass more if theres a line i love and bet modest and win. Then if i bet pretty big on a line i love and it loses....i guess we will find out sunday watch the niners get mollywhopped 28-3 now lol

I think most people thought cincy would lose at lambo but they covered easily and the fact they are shitty is equated into the spread to where even the shittiest teams can have value thats the point. The cards are shitty themselves currently.The due factor was more of an argument from percentages. And i brought that up bc i said i wouldnt be suprised if they win outright. And That was the essentially the very last reason i gave for me picking them. Yes shitty teams find ways to lose so cards could easily find a way to lose. In hindsight 5u might be a little high but if i see a messed up line i like to pounce. But throwing 5u bets around is an easy way to drain the br. Ill prolly only have a few all season. I had 1 on week 1 rams -4.5 vs colts..admittidely im weird i would be kicking myself in the ass more if theres a line i love and bet modest and win. Then if i bet pretty big on a line i love and it loses....i guess we will find out sunday watch the niners get mollywhopped 28-3 now lol
i know you're not quoting me here but why do you think Arizona is a shitty team?

i know you're not quoting me here but why do you think Arizona is a shitty team?
I think they are via injuries. No rb. Theyre O line is decimated with injuries. I think palmer is a statue in the pocket and with no run game to keep them honest or O line and on a short week against a team whos backs are against the wall i think they are in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back