Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Thanks dude ;)

Ive had good luck with your traditional joint supplements coupled with msm and type, 1, 2 and 3 collagen as well.

Takes a quite a few weeks to start feeling any difference but definitely prevented alot of my reoccurring injuries.

Biggest factor for joint health is not allowing yourself to be dehydrated on a daily basis.

Ive had good luck with your traditional joint supplements coupled with msm and type, 1, 2 and 3 collagen as well.

Takes a quite a few weeks to start feeling any difference but definitely prevented alot of my reoccurring injuries.

Biggest factor for joint health is not allowing yourself to be dehydrated on a daily basis.

Thanks again for your info. :)

Felt like I tore something in my shoulder during my fight last Saturday and scheduled for MRI next week.

Was talking to a friend, who suggested that if I got the money for TB500, then I might as well get Hgh and stack with MK677.

Thanks again for your info. :)

Felt like I tore something in my shoulder during my fight last Saturday and scheduled for MRI next week.

Was talking to a friend, who suggested that if I got the money for TB500, then I might as well get Hgh and stack with MK677.

TB definitely has its place as long as your source is legit.

I liked GH for the improvement in skin quality and decent fat burning properties, but was not a fan of the high blood pressure i got from that and MK.

Compounds affect everyone differently though.

Last bit of advice is start with the cheapest routes, then work your way up from there if those don't work. They all take time to take effect, and shoulder injuries are complicated and need proper nutrition and time to heal.

Going from point A to Z may leave you feeling disappointed with the results and ripped off.

Is this it?

ost-1.jpg

I use: https://www.auslabs.co/online-store/MAINTAIN-MK-2866-p67572319

They only sell in Australia though.

What would you recommend for healing... Ostarine or TB500?

Ostarine sure fixed up my knees. Like magic in only two days. No idea how or what mechanism caused it but definitely not complaining.

Other than being more lean and strong I'd be hard pressed to identify any sides. Maybe blood pressure but I can't be sure it went up by much, still in normal range. That's after 3 cycles no cardio mind. Zero effect on balls although sex drive did oscillate slightly, maybe some scalp hair growth but not sure.

All the sides were, if there, barely noticeable. The benefits were obvious.

What about hair loss? I still have a full head of hair.

What about hair loss? I still have a full head of hair.

If anything I had extremely minor regrowth but can't be sure if it was my imagination. I don't know of anyone suffering such a side effect. It would be worth researching it specifically if it's a worry.

It doesn't work by creating more testosterone, just making the receptors in muscle and bone more active.

Or you can try BPC 157.....

Good point. Was unaware of this stuff. On a brief read it's an injection as it has a local effect?

A lot of people are anti injection.

Good point. Was unaware of this stuff. On a brief read it's an injection as it has a local effect?

A lot of people are anti injection.

A needless injector does the trick, if you don't like needles.

Insulin injector type, not had a problem with a subQ injection of BPC 157.

Other than being more lean and strong I'd be hard pressed to identify any sides. Maybe blood pressure but I can't be sure it went up by much, still in normal range. That's after 3 cycles no cardio mind. Zero effect on balls although sex drive did oscillate slightly, maybe some scalp hair growth but not sure.

All the sides were, if there, barely noticeable. The benefits were obvious.

My BP definitely elevates. Not by a whole lot, but I measure regularly enough to notice. Maybe on average 10 points sys and 5 points dia. That being said, I'm still in normal range (except for the occasional borderline systolic), so I'm not too worried.

If anything I had extremely minor regrowth but can't be sure if it was my imagination. I don't know of anyone suffering such a side effect. It would be worth researching it specifically if it's a worry.

It doesn't work by creating more testosterone, just making the receptors in muscle and bone more active.

Where do you purchase your supplements?

Where do you purchase your supplements?

I have used receptorchem.uk with good results.

Yeah, this. Can't speak as to the manufacturing methods but the product has pleased me each time.

Someone said they had heard something dodgy about Receptorchem.co.uk but I've had a good 3 experiences.

Ostarine sure fixed up my knees. Like magic in only two days. No idea how or what mechanism caused it but definitely not complaining.
I'm 4 weeks into my first Ostarine cycle at 20mgs. The first thing I noticed was that my tennis elbow (which I had rested and rehabbed for months) healed almost immediately.

Been reading up on bpc 157 @Bekim it sounds very promising.

I'm 4 weeks into my first Ostarine cycle at 20mgs. The first thing I noticed was that my tennis elbow (which I had rested and rehabbed for months) healed almost immediately.
I'm curious if you retain the benefits after being off of the cycle for 6 months or more.

Back