Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

I'm curious if you retain the benefits after being off of the cycle for 6 months or more.

My experience is no. With regards to the joint effects, it's likely that the underlying cause is continuing to cause irritation.

With my broken hand it healed quick and has never bothered me again.

I expect it's down to the cause as to the longterm.

Been reading up on bpc 157 @Bekim it sounds very promising.

I have used it before, SubQ, needless injector, for my knee, it also has an added advantage of helping with IBS.

I also suffered from tendonitis in my elbow but it cleared up and I was only injecting in my stomach and knee.......so I am not sure if it only works at a local level after injection.

Most comments seem to be about joints, how about muscle mass, weight gain/loss etc especially from the older guys?

Interested in trying it out in future, will probably try receptorchem unless someone has other suggestions for international shipping.

Most comments seem to be about joints, how about muscle mass, weight gain/loss etc especially from the older guys?

Interested in trying it out in future, will probably try receptorchem unless someone has other suggestions for international shipping.

It works well, like a mild roid. Increases muscles and strength, speeds fatloss. Ideal for recomps. As long as you're willing to take the sides, like anything else really

It works well, like a mild roid. Increases muscles and strength, speeds fatloss. Ideal for recomps. As long as you're willing to take the sides, like anything else really

Thanks.

You had increased blood pressure and heart palpitations. Not so bad and should recover immediately if stopped.

Thanks, what were the side effects for you?

Rise in blood pressure, increased hair shedding, libido drop after a while. Those are the ones I noticed. Of course I've no real idea about long term sides or serious hidden ones.

Rise in blood pressure, increased hair shedding, libido drop after a while. Those are the ones I noticed. Of course I've no real idea about long term sides or serious hidden ones.

Oh I went back and checked and edited my post.

But didn't know about the hair loss and libido loss, would rather avoid that as I've lost enough hair as it is and don't have that many fucking years left.

Tried some 7-Keto and DHEA a while back with some positive results the first time (7-Keto - increased energy and libido) and seemingly no effect the second time (DHEA). Both times increased to double dose.

Oh I went back and checked and edited my post.

But didn't know about the hair loss and libido loss, would rather avoid that as I've lost enough hair as it is and don't have that many fucking years left.

Tried some 7-Keto and DHEA a while back with some positive results the first time (7-Keto - increased energy and libido) and seemingly no effect the second time (DHEA). Both times increased to double dose.

The libido was only a slight diff while on for me and the shedding, if there was any, was the loss of what I gained as a result of using. No long term difference.

I was able to gain a few kilos while shedding fat on a eat everything diet.

Thanks.

You had increased blood pressure and heart palpitations. Not so bad and should recover immediately if stopped.

Actually that was from MK 677. Immediate recovery, not to be repeated though!

The libido was only a slight diff while on for me and the shedding, if there was any, was the loss of what I gained as a result of using. No long term difference.

I was able to gain a few kilos while shedding fat on a eat everything diet.

Cheers, I'll give it a shot soon and report back.

Pretty sure that by Australian law only allows them to sell the products as "research" products locally unfortunately.

I checked on Amazon and they sell this. Is this brand any good?

elim1nate-300x300.png

Anyone here hear of / use Tongkat Ali ? Traditionally, Tongkat Ali was used as an aphrodisiac but is also used to boost testosterone and maintain and build muscle. I came across while researching different types of sarms and other supplements.

Tongkat Ali (a.k.a. Long Jack) is marketed by several off-shore sources, trumpeted as a testosterone booster, without the side-effects of direct testosterone supplementation. In what appear to be limited trials, results reported include 200% to 400% increase in testosterone and free testerone levels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tongkat_Ali

Anyone here hear of / use Tongkat Ali ? Traditionally, Tongkat Ali was used as an aphrodisiac but is also used to boost testosterone and maintain and build muscle. I came across while researching different types of sarms and other supplements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tongkat_Ali

Let us know how it goes if you're gonna try it.

I probably wouldn't bother without some decent evidence of its efficacy but I'm happy to hear from anyone who does.

Ordered from receptorchem, they shipped the next day, took about 4 weeks to arrive. Had to sign for it, they wrote the value as £5 instead of £45 (good in case you have to pay duty, not so good in case you need to claim insurance) and the contents at MK-2866 50ml. Was a little worried about customs but it came through no problems.

It's 50ml, 25mg/ml and they say max dose is around 25mg so I'll start with 20mg which will mean 2 courses of 30 days. It comes with a syringe that makes it easy to measure any dose.

Black coffee completely removes the bad taste.

I took a real low dose of 12.5 mg but I didn't lose much fat on it. I did notice a bit of a crash afterwards. My test panel came back on the lower end of spectrum months later.

I took a real low dose of 12.5 mg but I didn't lose much fat on it. I did notice a bit of a crash afterwards. My test panel came back on the lower end of spectrum months later.

It doesn't cause an increase in T but an increase in receptor activity, that shouldn't be the case. Maybe it did, maybe you had independently lower T

It doesn't cause an increase in T but an increase in receptor activity, that shouldn't be the case. Maybe it did, maybe you had independently lower T
If it is that case. Maybe my source is trash. My numbers came back 300 lower than I last tested it.

If it is that case. Maybe my source is trash. My numbers came back 300 lower than I last tested it.

It's quite possible that it had contamination or was diluted T or some such. Also possible that it was what it said on the tin and caused the drop.

From what I understand of the mechanism involved it doesn't raise or lower hormone levels at all and so I don't know how your experience would occur.

I'd love it if you tried some from my source and checked your t levels but then you'd be doing my work for me ;)

Back