Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

What is your source for buying Ostarine?

Receptorchem.co.uk and I wouldn't run more than 8-10 weeks personally as I feel over 2 months the test suppression effect starts to become noticeable to me.

I think the healing properties are overblown, it's good for adding a little lean muscle mass and dropping fat if you exercise and eat right. If you're a real animal you gotta watch how much you push it in the gym as tendons lag behind.

No pct, just same time off as on.

Receptorchem.co.uk and I wouldn't run more than 8-10 weeks personally as I feel over 2 months the test suppression effect starts to become noticeable to me.

I think the healing properties are overblown, it's good for adding a little lean muscle mass and dropping fat if you exercise and eat right. If you're a real animal you gotta watch how much you push it in the gym as tendons lag behind.

No pct, just same time off as on.

Thank bro, hopefully i'll gain at least 3kg in weight i'll do 10 weeks.. I have already purchased Testeron Booster and it's sitting at my house.. Do you think it won't have any effect as PCT?
What do you think about 12.5MG for a week to see how i'll react to it? and then after first week push it to 20mg and after second week push it to 10 weeks total 12 weeks, or should i be safe and run it 10 weeks ?

Thanks for answering bro, but you didn't tell me if Receptor chem is legit source to get ostarine from :)
Receptorchem is legit, much more legit than the pills I take anyways.

I did 20mg for 8 weeks, I felt much stronger towards the end, but did feel a little test suppression on the 8th week, so Imma run it for that long.

The strength gains are really noticeable in the third and fourth weeks,and just push it imo but not too much as to injure yourself. You'll lean out once youre off it aswell.

Receptorchem is legit, much more legit than the pills I take anyways.

I did 20mg for 8 weeks, I felt much stronger towards the end, but did feel a little test suppression on the 8th week, so Imma run it for that long.

The strength gains are really noticeable in the third and fourth weeks,and just push it imo but not too much as to injure yourself. You'll lean out once youre off it aswell.

Thank you so much for info

Thank bro, hopefully i'll gain at least 3kg in weight i'll do 10 weeks.. I have already purchased Testeron Booster and it's sitting at my house.. Do you think it won't have any effect as PCT?
What do you think about 12.5MG for a week to see how i'll react to it? and then after first week push it to 20mg and after second week push it to 10 weeks total 12 weeks, or should i be safe and run it 10 weeks ?

Would suggest 15 for first week then 20, or just 20mg. I'm 120kg and I found more than 25 was too much. 8 to 10 weeks top imo.

Thank you so much for info
Be aware of air bubbles when using injeectibles, dont kill yourself because you let a little air bubble in your bloodstream.

Mate, i'll take sarms oraly
Dont think Receptorchem does orals as they sell sarms for research. I recommend predator nutrition or body conscious uk.

They supply liquid that you ingest orally, you know, for research an stuff.

Currently on LGD and Ostarine, just finished the first week, it's been working quite well. I've put on some weight and my strength has gone up. I attribute some of the strength gains to a placebo effect but the size has definitely happened, I'm not exactly Arnold Schwazenegro yet but I'm happy with the small gains I've made so far.

Currently on LGD and Ostarine, just finished the first week, it's been working quite well. I've put on some weight and my strength has gone up. I attribute some of the strength gains to a placebo effect but the size has definitely happened, I'm not exactly Arnold Schwazenegro yet but I'm happy with the small gains I've made so far.
Its the constant pump, and the muscles just feel more full, and harder. Its not actual gains yet in the first week imo. How's the sleep?

Its the constant pump, and the muscles just feel more full, and harder. Its not actual gains yet in the first week imo. How's the sleep?

Sleep is great, I've gone from using 10kg dumbells for my biceps to 20kg and doing roughly 250 reps a night, for my triceps I've gone from 18kg dumbells to 25kg

Sleep is great, I've gone from using 10kg dumbells for my biceps to 20kg and doing roughly 250 reps a night, for my triceps I've gone from 18kg dumbells to 25kg
Wow, thats a huge increase. Maybe being on the stuff made you take off the limiters? Thats too huge of a jump for a week, you probably were stronger than you thought and didnt push it.

Wow, thats a huge increase. Maybe being on the stuff made you take off the limiters? Thats too huge of a jump for a week, you probably were stronger than you thought and didnt push it.

I was coming back from 2 weeks of the flu, my triceps have normally had big strength increases naturally but my biceps are usually hard to get to do anything other than hurt. I would attribute it to 60% placebo effect and 40% the sarms

Isn't that hard on the kidneys?

Not so! Sarms do not need a protective layer to get past the stomach acids like oral steroids do, it is that protective layer that is rough on the kidneys.

You don't inject Sarms. That's one of the selling points. Ingest orally means to consume using the mouth.
Man receptorchem looks like one of those shady labs where roiders smuggle and inject all over their asses.

I like being childish.

Last edited:
Man receptorchem looks like one of those shady labs where roiders smuggle and inject all over their asses.

I like being childish.

Yeah, they're not set up with a slick public website aimed at bros looking for gains, it's a research chemicals website. Or at least it pertains to be.

Bottom line is I've been happy with their products and I got their name after trawling messege boards for reports of a clean source. That's all I got tho, I would like to see a chemical analysis of their produce.

In my experience steroids are acquired under the counter in supp shops or out of the gym bag of jacked dudes in gyms. They're illegal to sell so you likely won't find them on a legitimate companies website.

Back